Keinan Davis

a-k

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

He won 4/9 on Saturday when marked by 3 defenders and had 1 aerial duel tonight which was a hit and hope ball from Johnstone

So you have been happy with his last two performances?

He has been rubbish

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

So you have been happy with his last two performances?

He has been rubbish

He is 19, no player at that age is consistent. Remember Ronaldo at 19.

Bigger problems at club than Davis

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danishlad said:

Need to stop knocking the young lads- get behind them they are the future of this club.

Like anyone else they will be judged on performance not age - 13 games without a goal at this level is terrible for a striker - he’s not good enough yet 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is 19, no player at that age is consistent. Remember Ronaldo at 19.

Bigger problems at club than Davis

We do but he is part of it. His goal return his poor and he isnt doing enough for me. He isnt winning many aerial battles and his hold up play as been very poor for weeks now.

Some od his first touch is really really poor. He wont cut it here for long if he continues down this road. Has to do better. Bruce isnt helping yes but some of davis play at time has been league one standard.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We do but he is part of it. His goal return his poor and he isnt doing enough for me. He isnt winning many aerial battles and his hold up play as been very poor for weeks now.

Some od his first touch is really really poor. He wont cut it here for long if he continues down this road. Has to do better. Bruce isnt helping yes but some of davis play at time has been league one standard.

He has played about 15 games as a pro. I think its embarrassing this lad is getting abuse or the blame

Though not surprised Jack got similar at his age

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has played about 15 games as a pro. I think its embarrassing this lad is getting abuse or the blame

It isnt embarassing at all. People are highlighting how poor and ineffective he has been. When he plays well he gets praised when he plays bad he gets criticised.  He rejected various contracts now is paid better yet hia performances have been so poor the last 4 weeks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Like anyone else they will be judged on performance not age - 13 games without a goal at this level is terrible for a striker - he’s not good enough yet 

I would agree if he played in a team that were allowed to cross the half way line. Sadly he plays for us. It is so hard to get into and stay in the game when you are isolated for such long periods. He is doing well considering.

I really believe that if he had not stepped up we would be in a much worse position. He deserves our unreserved support in my view.

25 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I would agree if he played in a team that were allowed to cross the half way line. Sadly he plays for us. It is so hard to get into and stay in the game when you are isolated for such long periods. He is doing well considering.

I really believe that if he had not stepped up we would be in a much worse position. He deserves our unreserved support in my view.

I gave him heaps of praise on here when he was playing well - equally though if he plays badly he must accept the criticism - he’s on good wages now and his last few performances have been not good enough 

• Like 1

When he plays for the first team, he will be judged like a first team player. We don't need to know how old he is. His manager and coaches etc take care of that. We just need him to score.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 2

On 27/12/2017 at 13:28, Zatman said:

Abuse ? Yes I absolutely agree with you- however at this level performances will be judged and questions asked regardless of his age or amount of games played 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Abuse ? Yes I absolutely agree with you- however at this level performances will be judged and questions asked regardless of his age or amount of games played 

Surely it should be laid at the idiot that has us relying on him at 19

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John said:

I heard it was illness again for him. He should take more water with it. :D   

Forst I heard all 3 were Sick but then on radio it was said Davis injured 

Edited by Eastie

Â