Keinan Davis

a-k

27 minutes ago, nick76 said:

WTF - punched Keinan in the face

The copper in the bottom photo having to hold his hand together as he grimaces in pain from the shattered knuckles. 

The only possible result when you try to punch Keinans titanium jaw. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It genuinely hurts me that they didn't allow this little pussy to have the fair 1 on 1 with Keinan after that cowardly act.

Should have allowed Keinan to beat the absolute shit out of him!

Why attack Keinan Davis of all people? 🤦🏿

Watching the game I think Keinan went over to protect his team mates, I don't think he was stupid enough (but very close to it) to go for Keinan. Our boy stuck is arm out defending the other players and the Leicester idiot's fist hit his arm and diverted towards KD's face.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The copper in the bottom photo having to hold his hand together as he grimaces in pain from the shattered knuckles. 

The only possible result when you try to punch Keinans titanium jaw. 

Why do these types, almost always... Physically look like cretins and/or inbreds? 😂

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Because that's what they are and there are thousands of them at every ground round the country.

Why I can’t stand going to games tbh. 30-50% of football fans in grounds are utter, utter, drug and alcohol addled scumbags spilling over with rage. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why do these types, almost always... Physically look like cretins and/or inbreds? 😂

I'd love to see the research on this. There's absolutely something in it. Almost always, the most repugnant tw*ts around physically 'look' that way. Do you ever see a George Clooney type attacking people or being verbally abusive in the street/online? I think Charlie Brooker once made this point about online trolls (turning up to court, in this instance) looking barely human.

• Like 1

Glad to see Keinan doing well. He's always had the ability, he just seemed to be made of glass. Hoping he stays fit for the remainder of the season. 

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Because they absolutely are cretins and inbreds. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Why I can’t stand going to games tbh. 30-50% of football fans in grounds are utter, utter, drug and alcohol addled scumbags spilling over with rage. 

I think we are having a mini return to the dark ages to be honest. 

The number of football arrests are rising constantly each season, we've seen the stuff being chucked at players, fans on the pitch attacking players, the stadiums being vandalised. 

I've a feeling social media might have something to do with it. They're all posting pictures of themselves hanging about looking "tough" eventually they'll want to post up images of them actually doing stuff and being generally proper hard cases (in their eyes) 

• Like 4

Â