Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I think Morrison is a no goer, we have moved on to different targets as we seem to be able to get transfers done Quick (see Chester).

Jedinak seems almost done which i think is brilliant and will be exactly the type of player we need in the middle of the park , seems the good Doctor wants to fill the #9 shirt with a new player too i have not been this happy with a transfer window for a long time :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

i do find it odd why we aren't scouting a few more less expensive targets from abroad

Hopefully because we don't have to! 

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I actually like our centrebacks now. 1-3 are different degrees of talent but all equally as professional and will always give 100%. Then we have the wildcard in Okore.

He could be the best of the lot but there is a massive question mark over him. This is his last chance IMO. If he can't do it in this league and force his way from 4th choice into contention for the starting 11 then it'll be time to cut our losses and let him leave when his contract expires.

doubt he is even 4th choice anymore

9 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

"complete all paper works"

Hm, paper work for more than one player perhaps?

I reckon just broken English whereby "paper works" is meaning more than one bit of paper.

Fingers crossed though, eh?!