Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Jedinak has apparently said he's staying at Palace (Croydon Advisor) and he scored for them last night as well, so I doubt he's been involved with negotiations to join a another club.

I saw that he'd done an interview on foxsport in Australia. I think thats what they are quoting. He didnt exactly say he was staying as far as I can see. Just gave a stock answer as every professional should.

Im not saying he's on his way or wants to come here or anything. And Im not having a go at you useless. Just that's the second thread Ive seen this in and all he said was:

“Obviously you’ve got to take it for what it’s worth, I haven’t heard any other reason so you take it as it is until you hear otherwise and just continue to do your job week in week out.”

“My commitment is to Palace, I’m a Palace player, I’ve not been told otherwise by anybody and until then you remain committed. At this time of the season there’s a lot of speculation but I just remain true to myself and keep my head down and not remain muddled with anything. Just keep a clear head and get on with the job.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/exclusive-jedinak-opens-up-on-the-hurt-of-captaincy-loss/news-story/ec847b9230ccfccc3fd3c44d82f3dea8

50 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

wtf is a whisper?

Julie B is writing for Sky Sports now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Paul Merson was the last one, IMO. We've had good creative wingers since, Solano and Young spring to mind, but nobody with that kind of magic in their boots. 

Merson worked hard for us too, he was consistent. Ravel is a very similar type of player IMO.

i dont know I thought nobby was class. what a absolute bargain he was

21 minutes ago, Gillz said:

Id love us to go for Joe Lolley. Would add some creativivty and width. He was top of champo for successful dribbles/take ons this week. Villa through and through as well

I don't think we're allowed to sign robots.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Didn't we pay something ridiculous like £1.5m for him? Or is my memory as bad as Hutton's defending? 

Yep thats what we paid. Cant think of  a player that cost so little who made just a huge impact We need to find more of these kind of gems!

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yep thats what we paid. Cant think of  a player that cost so little who made just a huge impact We need to find more of these kind of gems!

David Platt

• Like 1

Jedinak played for Palace last night (or the night before) and scored. That wouldn't have happened if Palace were about to get some money for him from us. That and he wouldn't be playing in a friendly this close to the start of the Premier season if he wasn't in Palace's plans.

Edited by useless