Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

cos im bored..........    

gollini

chester      elphick   baker                                                    okore cissoko hutton bacuna

delaet                                                amavi

jedinak      tishibola                                                         westwood gardener grealish

ayew

mccormack             new striker                                             rhm traore gestede

gollini

delaet chester elphick amavi

jedinak

tishibola        westwood

ayew

ross            new signing

options

6 hours ago, Richie k said:

cos im bored..........    

gollini

chester      elphick   baker                                                    okore cissoko hutton bacuna

delaet                                                amavi

jedinak      tishibola                                                         westwood gardener grealish

ayew

mccormack             new striker                                             rhm traore gestede

gollini

delaet chester elphick amavi

jedinak

tishibola        westwood

ayew

ross            new signing

options

No Grealish in your starting teams?! He's been one of our best players in the 4 of our 5 games that I've watched this season.

Put Ayew up top and Grealish in his place. Does seem like we are after another striker and attacking mid so we will have options but I wouldn't be bothered if we were able to play either of those teams for the whole season. Not that we will be able to. 

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think we probably were. 

Thie links were all over the place here in italy but in June, we'd not been mentioned in connection until 3 days ago, then calciomercato and some others reported that we were close. For me too much of a gamble.

Keita has missed training with Lazio, now that would be a good signing....

I think Omar it's because hope is a big part of being a football fan bigger than rational analysis for sure. 

One thing a talent like Morrison gives you is hope he will finally fulfil his potential and be the star your club needs. 

When I first heard the name my first thought was this guy was never going to make it and it'd be another bad egg in the mix. But after I while I came to feel it would be worth a punt because you know. Hope.

I'm now glad that they truly are putting character/mentality at the top of the shopping list. Still feel we need an AM though so fingers crossed that's a position we are looking at.

• Like 2

I guess it's because Morrisson is a spark. He's exciting. He will do and attempt things on the pitch that no one else will, and as a fan, it's great to see.

It could go two ways though, that spark could lose us more points, or it could gain us more points, it's a gamble worth taking imo. In a squad of players who are incredibly hard working, you'd like to think one player could be a "luxury" player, and the dressing room we currently have with Elphick, Jedinak and McCormack aren't going to take any shit from Ravel Morrisson.

This idea that he hasn't done anything or that he's a lazy player is a myth.Needs to find a club then settle, will be a valuable asset to that team.

Edited by useless