The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Looking at the report on Sky the usual muppets all saying the timing is wrong, it's the wrong decision.  WTF do these people know?  Clearly the wrong man to put in charge,  how can giving a new guy the job now be the wrong decision.  We'll start our planning now, those around us and near the top of the Championship don't know which division they'll be in next season.

Indeed at least whoever comes in gets a few games to see what's going on  with the current shower of **** and get more planning time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

Carefully there are people who still believe he was good for villa. WTF I will never understand

Please find those people and quote their posts.

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

Thanks for what . Certain relegation a team inspired running the balls  off for every ball. Thanks for the manager bounce

what the F did he provide , shape style passion control ! 

No nothing! Sorry I didn't buy the fact he wasn't backed financially , allegedly he is a top French coach ! coach , A coach leads trains teams and inspires them. I have seen nothing of this in RG time at villa. 

Not enough experience for a club like villa in the position we were in. Poor appointment . Full stop . 

But a very nice man?

and no doubt gets a good compensation deal after only 4 months work. No I certainly don't feel sorry for him. Hope we choose the right one this time thats all!

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

No one can be a prick......until they have had time to be......thats the reality.

No of us know what the next manager will do.....initially it will just be do we like him or not.

He could be unfancied by some and end up doing a great job.

......who will be the prick then?

Absolute **** bullshit the way he was treated by those who have now gone, but since this is by mutual consent I can't have qualms about him going as he obviously wanted out. Still a little gutted.

Don't **** up the next one, Villa.

Best of luck Remi. Even though the players downed tools and the board sold you up the river, you carried yourself with class and dignity. I wish you all the best. 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

No one can be a prick......until they have had time to be......thats the reality.

No of us know what the next manager will do.....initially it will just be do we like him or not.

He could be unfancied by some and end up doing a great job.

......who will be the prick then?

U WOT M8?

• Like 1

He had lost the locker room ..... factions all over the place. Good tactical manager but he couldn't handle the uprising. Need a strong manager to bring back discipline as well as rid of us of some bad influences.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

Carefully there are people who still believe he was good for villa. WTF I will never understand

Ain't nowt queerer than........VT.

Â