New manager

KJT123

Richard and Trent.

No word from #stevoITK yet though :thumb: 

what's scubasteve heard about this?

At least as much as "sky source's"

Isn't coming Lyon don't want to lose backroom staff mid season to a club about the tenth the size of theirs. 

With Moyes and Rodgers not viable options (not a bad thing) we are looking in the Dyche, Pearson and Yorke categories (definitely a bad thing). 

Edited by supernova26

Isn't coming Lyon don't want to lose backroom staff mid season to a club about the tenth the size of theirs. 

Well done, you can go back to westbrom.com now.

He knows his stuff, he is the Ligue 1 expert

With Moyes and Rodgers not viable options (not a bad thing) we are looking in the Dyche, Pearson and Yorke categories (definitely a bad thing). 

latest?cb=20131026212425

• Like 1

I think he'll come in revolutionize the player's diets change the style of play to a more continental one and have that style played through all levels of the football club. Basically I can see him being for us as Wenger was to Arsneal, well I think he sees Arsene as a bit of a Garde-Father figure.

Stan's point was that because of Lerner short changing us for so many years he is essentially the man creating the squad. 

If he said that Lerner chooses the first 11 then obviously he phrased it wrong but the point was clear nonetheless.

Yes-Pretty obvious what he was getting at

I'm glad Stan was booted from his column.

Regardless of the job you do, you can't publicly slag your employer off. 

He did it for free iirc.

Yes-Stated earlier on the show tonight that he wasn't paid for it.

I think he's been a breath of fresh air tonight & would love to be a fly on the boardrooms wall when they discuss this show.

Why would they discuss the rantings of a twisted and bitter man. If he was paid for his column and did Talk Shite for free do you think he'd have the same opinion. Talk Shite is where shock jock's go to die.

I think he'll come in revolutionize the player's diets change the style of play to a more continental one and have that style played through all levels of the football club. Basically I can see him being for us as Wenger was to Arsneal, well I think he sees Arsene as a bit of a Garde-Father figure.

Him and Sherwood really will be like chalk and cheese. Or Rem and Timpy if you like.

• Like 3

Yorke? LMAO

giphy.gif

You not got anything better to do?