New manager

KJT123

Lyon are refusing to give us permission to speak to Bruno Genesio. To be fair is some club came pinching our backroom staff midseason I doubt it would go down to well.

Well if the staff want to go and the compensation is paid i doubt there is anything they can do.

Lyon can't do bugger all about it. Staff aren't bound by a transfer window - they can talk to who they want and resign whenever they want. 

From what I've seen there are a few people Garde wants from a few different clubs.  It will take some time to sort out and the clubs they're leaving aren't likely to rush things but I can't see that holding it up long if they want to come. 

Lyon can't do bugger all about it. Staff aren't bound by a transfer window - they can talk to who they want and resign whenever they want. 

I think you will find the man is question is under contract. So Lyon can say no thanks if we want to talk. Berahino says hello.

And the puns things is about as tiresome as the what you having for dinner trend that went through the match threads.

Lets keep this to managerial talk please. 

Edited by supernova26

funny, because Jonathan Johnson (french football journalist who called the gana, ayew, veretout and amavi transfers early on) says Lyon aren't bothered about Genesio

apparently any sticking point is likely to be over Baticle

• Like 1