Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

can you imagine  a new striker comes in and first league game gets a hat-trick wonder if that would change the dynamics. We need someone like Dublin to come in and score shed loads of goals form the start

...or just Dion himself. More mobile than the carthorse up top now.

I'd actually be impressed if Garde/transfer committee manage to sign any player who is not better than what we have.

It would be near impossible to spend money on fullbacks, goalkeepers, wingers or strikers worst than our bunch of clowns.

19 minutes ago, Villastine said:

I'd actually be impressed if Garde/transfer committee manage to sign any player who is not better than what we have.

It would be near impossible to spend money on fullbacks, goalkeepers, wingers or strikers worst than our bunch of clowns.

Kinda agree, although I'd be even more impressed if they managed to sign someone worse than what we have.

well he wants Remy, Debuchy and Mandanda which to his credit is a lot better than what we have

If he gets them over the line thats another thing

Mandanda

Debuchy okore Lescott cissokho

Sanchez gana

Bacuna Veretout Ayew

Remy

Look good?

• Like 1

Cheeky bid for Jonathan Soriano from Red Bull Salzburg?

Getting on a bit but could be a Michu type signing for us. Scores for fun in the league, but also whenever they play in Europe.

Has almost a 1 for 1 record in the last 4 seasons. We need someone who puts the ball in the net and he certainly does that.

And yeah I know why would he come here...

Edited by sne

Debuchy ?? I cant see what an average, injury prone, out of form right back is going to do to improve our team and keep us up if im honest........ If were going for domestic loans for a few quid why waste a space on a right back that I don't think will greatly improve us..................

9 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Debuchy ?? I cant see what an average, injury prone, out of form right back is going to do to improve our team and keep us up if im honest........ If were going for domestic loans for a few quid why waste a space on a right back that I don't think will greatly improve us..................

not be Alan Hutton for a start

• Like 2

Because teams are murdering us down that side of the pitch and we got opposing left backs scoring for fun

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

Because teams are murdering us down that side of the pitch and we got opposing left backs scoring for fun

I put that down more to having the likes of Gil etc..... ahead of him exposing him all game long............. I don't think debuchy will make a blind bit of difference personally............ but if we sign him, well see............

26 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

Mandanda

Debuchy okore Lescott cissokho

Sanchez gana

Bacuna Veretout Ayew

Remy

Look good?

No, the midfield is shit. Sanchez and Gueye are dreadful. Lescott is dodgy and Okore gets injured every 5 mins, that team is weak through the middle

13 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

I put that down more to having the likes of Gil etc..... ahead of him exposing him all game long............. I don't think debuchy will make a blind bit of difference personally............ but if we sign him, well see............

Yes, because all good teams in the league play with wingers that defend.just look at Utd. second best defense in the league, Mata is their right winger and he is so brilliant defensively. Not to forget the best defense in the league, Tottenham, with Lamela or Eriksen  helping the right back all game. 

too be honest, I think I see Gil (even though he may do shit all) in the back third helping out more than any of  mata, lamela, walcott or whoever. Right back, Left back are priorities for us to sign.
Though I also feel we need wingers that do something in attack, a striker and a goalkeeper, then maybe we won't get relegated to league 1 next season. 

Edited by Chicken Field

5 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Linked with Sebastian Haller now. 21 and 11 in 16 in Dutch eredivisie.

i suggested him on here last month he is s very good striker 

I'd **** love this. Signed him on Fifa 15 for villa and he was like the new Carew. Just need to sign Yussef Poulsen and my fifa villa attacking unit will be complete. 

Cheeky loan bid for Arteta as a DM

Or even Gnabry for right wing, see what he can do for remainder of the season and if he improves then maybe get him on loan next year.

Failing that Matt Phillips would be a good shout