Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

34 goals in 94 games isn't a bad return, better than 1 in 3, there are some very rigid defences in France

It's 1 in 4 isn't it? 72 in 300 is his record. 

24 minutes ago, av1 said:

His goalscoring record is less than impressive.

He scored 17 last season for Guingamp! might be a goalscorer later in his career like Didier Drogba who was around 26 when he started to bang them away!!

Odion Ighalo's goalscoring in Spain & Italy was less than impressive and he was pretty much unheard of before going to Watford.. Who's to say Claudio doesn't bang them in like Ighalo in UK if he comes?

Edited by Villan4Life

ASTON Villa boss Remi Garde looks set to raid his former club by signing front man Claudio Beauvue.

Reports circulating in France suggest that Villa have tabled an offer for Beauvue, who only signed for Les Gones last summer.

Lyon are looking to offload the former Guingamp man after a run of poor form. It has also been reported that Beauvue has fallen out with the club's hierarchy.

The 27-year-old has scored just three times in 17 starts and an offer worth around £3million would see Lyon accept.

Read more: http://www.greatbarrobserver.co.uk/Lyon-striker-heavily-linked-Aston-Villa/story-28475895-detail/story.html#ixzz3wU8YPo97

A striker that can't hit a barn door in Ligue 1 is going to light up the premier league and championship is he? I doubt it

He scored 27 goals last season, 17 in the league.

I really think we would be a different team with a good number 9 type striker, I don't know anything about this guy but if he is more a wide/second striker type then he might not be what we really need, but any reinforcement in the striking department would be welcome.

• Like 1

If we had a player that could score it would cover for the mistakes we keep making at the back, we'd probably even start making less mistakes.

Priority 1 this window should be a goalscorer, whether we stay up or not they would still be needed next season too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

No idea what sort of funds you have to spend but players on that list (and others) who catch the eye are

David Meyler at Hull

Marcus Olsson at Blackburn 

Charlie Austin at QPR (obviously)

Liam Bridcutt (Sunderland but on loan at dirty Leeds)

Moussa Dembele at Fulham

Sam Byram at dirty Leeds

Given the number of attacking players us Rams have now it looks likely players like Johnny Russell and Jeff Hendrick/Craig Bryson could be available on the cheap as well, all top end quality Champ players

Depends what the plan is I guess, keep the squad so they can make amends or have a clear out.

We were linked with Hendrick a while ago, would be surprised if you let him go even if you go up. I thought two seasons ago Bryson was more influential than Will Hughes, surprised he's fallen off the radar a bit but yeah him and Russell would be good signings for us next season if you look beyond the how far we've fallen line given we usually give you our cast offs!