Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

" It's too early "  LOL 

What's the rush? It's not like we're battling for our premier league survival and need to get capable players in ASAP in order to have any chance of pulling off the biggest escape of all time. 

Oh.

26 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Linked with Sebastian Haller now. 21 and 11 in 16 in Dutch eredivisie.

i suggested him on here last month he is s very good striker 

Suggest a few more it seems you may have stirred the club into action...;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/garde-halts-beauvue-wants-to-sign-moukandjo-for-aston-villa-inste

This article says that we're looking at Benjamin Moukandjo of Lorient (according to L'equipe) - plays for Ayew's old club but came in when Ayew left, so haven't played together I think. 11 in 17 this season anyway, which is pretty good. 

just what we need a man with a hard head

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-rumour-mill-10696978

Utrecht striker Sebastien Haller is the latest name to be added to the list of players that are said to be attracting the attention of the Aston Villa scouts.

The £5m rated 21-year-old has scored 11 goals in 16 games this season and has raised a few eyebrows.

The French under-21 international joined Utrecht after scoring 11 in 17 for them while on loan from Auxerre last season.

Southampton, Bournemouth, Sunderland and Norwich are also keen

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-step-up-sebastian-haller-7129301

Norwich are stepping up their interest in Utrecht striker Sebastien Haller.

The Canaries want Haller to bolster their survival bid and are making a £5m move for the 21 year-old who has scored 11 times in 16 games this season.

But they face competition from four of their Premier League rivals for the France Under-21 forward.

Southampton, Bournemouth, Sunderland and Aston Villa are also eyeing Haller along with Russians CSKA Moscow.

Haller joined Utrecht permanently in the summer after scoring 11 goals in 17 games while on loan from Auxerre for the second half of last season.

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

can you imagine  a new striker comes in and first league game gets a hat-trick wonder if that would change the dynamics. We need someone like Dublin to come in and score shed loads of goals form the start

dem,  add this to the gallows humour thread!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

can you imagine  a new striker comes in and first league game gets a hat-trick wonder if that would change the dynamics. We need someone like Dublin to come in and score shed loads of goals form the start

It's the hope that kills you Dem.

9 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I've not paid attention to this thread mostly because I don't see Lerner spending.

Any links looking likely so far?

I only get excited for a signing when I see an individual player thread. none so far :(

• Like 1