Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

No he's a striker, hasn't stepped up at Lyon but a problem has been Nabil Fekir's injury so they have creativity problems this season, Lacazette has been struggling to score aswell.

Do you watch Lyon often? I only see them in action when they play English teams in the champion's league, so I don't have great knowledge of them

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Do you watch Lyon often? I only see them in action when they play English teams in the champion's league, so I don't have great knowledge of them

Yes watch a lot of French football last season and this (although I'm not hot on individual players from lower teams as had no idea who Veretout and Amavi were)

Loved watching Lyon last year, full of goals and entertaintment, Lacazette and Fekir was a great combination and they should've won the league. Been much poorer this season.

Probably my favourite team is Marseille to watch. Their summer recruitment was as bad as ours, sold Payet, A. Ayew, Thuvain and barely signed anyone to replace them, Talk now of Batschuayi leaving aswell,

Plenty of goals in Marseille games which is fantastic from a betting perspective as with Marseille a big name the opposition are stupid odds to score against them usually. Kerching. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yes watch a lot of French football last season and this (although I'm not hot on individual players from lower teams as had no idea who Veretout and Amavi were)

Loved watching Lyon last year, full of goals and entertaintment, Lacazette and Fekir was a great combination and they should've won the league. Been much poorer this season.

Probably my favourite team is Marseille to watch. Their summer recruitment was as bad as ours, sold Payet, A. Ayew, Thuvain and barely signed anyone to replace them, Talk now of Batschuayi leaving aswell,

Plenty of goals in Marseille games which is fantastic from a betting perspective as with Marseille a big name the opposition are stupid odds to score against them usually. Kerching. 

Thanks, do you watch them online?

3 hours ago, Richard said:

Club came close to destroying the man,  that is something we have to look at why.

Im sure this softened the blow at the time :  http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-what-paul-lamberts-8827283

Also, he could of walked away anytime, but chose to keep holding out for his payoff.

Saw an interview the other day, and when he said 'We were excellent', it sent a shiver down my spine :o

• Like 2

Watford are considering whether to make a move for French winger Claudio Beauvue.

Both those links are from the summer. What are you showing me?

Seems 6 months ago was pretty highly rated , could be a decent signing if Remi can get his head right.

Beauvue is a winger turned centre forward, I've kept an eye on him ever since he was a beast in pes 2014 and although he was quality last season he hasn't done it consistently in his career and hasnt done it this season while playing as a centre forward so overall summary is that he is a gamble but that's our level of signing right now imo. I'd be happy enough if we signed him for the reported £4m and see how he gets on for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Beauvue is a winger turned centre forward, I've kept an eye on him ever since he was a beast in pes 2014 and although he was quality last season he hasn't done it consistently in his career and hasnt done it this season while playing as a centre forward so overall summary is that he is a gamble but that's our level of signing right now imo. I'd be happy enough if we signed him for the reported £4m and see how he gets on for the rest of the season.

Pretty much exactly like Gastede. 

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I would but United terminated the loan so it's likely that they want him in their first team. 

I'm not so sure about that, they've cancelled his loan because of the lack of game time he's received at Dortmund. Can't see him getting that at Utd either...but at Villa I'd have thought he'd be a regular.