Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

well he wants Remy, Debuchy and Mandanda which to his credit is a lot better than what we have

If he gets them over the line thats another thing

Not sure it's too much to his credit even if he is interested in them,  I mean any one of us could pick players better than we have. Lets see who if any at all we sign

Does anyone have a definitive understanding of whether we categorically are or are not spending willing to spend anything this month? Would hate to get excited about nothing.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

38 minutes ago, supermon said:

Cheeky loan bid for Arteta as a DM

Or even Gnabry for right wing, see what he can do for remainder of the season and if he improves then maybe get him on loan next year.

Failing that Matt Phillips would be a good shout

Gnabry is on loan at the Olbiyun, isn't he?

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Does anyone have a definitive understanding of whether we categorically are or are not spending willing to spend anything this month? Would hate to get excited about nothing.

Doubt anyone one here does, but for me I think the Sunderland result put an end to any plans for major spending

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You think we could get Andre Gray?

Not until summer providing Burnley don't go up!

He has already played for Brentford and Burnley this season and is not allowed to play for a 3rd club in a season. So would be pointless anyone buying him in January.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Not until summer providing Burnley don't go up!

He has already played for Brentford and Burnley this season and is not allowed to play for a 3rd club in a season. So would be pointless anyone buying him in January.

We still wouldn't get him. He cost them 9m and has already pushed on a level.