The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

There's plenty stupid enough voters and non voters to see the Tory filth in again, as we can see.

That said, the scum are knee deep in corruption, involving enemies of the state in some cases, and seemingly unable to control their urges.

If something dropped soon enough before an election, so that the bullshit press weren't allowed time to organise a campaign of disinformation a la Jeremy Joo Hater? The Tories are gone.

It's too early to call a winner now with any degree of certainty.

The ability they have to commit shocking scandals, make atrocious decisions, breach laws, guidelines and parliamentary rules in unprecedented ways and suffer the most appalling election results at times, yet just plough on regardless, as if nothing has happened, as if everything is just fine and they're great and we must have confused is simply astonishing. I mean seriously astonishing. They're the Maradona of "so what".

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The ability they have to commit shocking scandals, make atrocious decisions, breach laws, guidelines and parliamentary rules in unprecedented ways and suffer the most appalling election results at times, yet just plough on regardless, as if nothing has happened, as if everything is just fine and they're great and we must have confused is simply astonishing. I mean seriously astonishing. They're the Maradona of "so what".

They went to private schools, it’s all they teach.

You don’t leave Eton ‘learned’ you leave with a contact book and a ton of self belief.

• Like 1

Another four years of this shit is worrying. The best case if they do win (which i still cant see happening) is another leader who isnt as corrupt as johnson is.

But dont see many people who can do it. I would have said sunak when he was helping people with the furlough as he seemed like he may have been different but after the recent scandals involving him he is just as bad as the rest of them.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It would appear that the Prime Ministers wife has left him according to rumour. (That's his current wife, Carrie).

Oh dear.

I'd never seek to disparage the impugnable reputation of the right honourable Johnson, but apropos of nothing, an old saying popped into my head.

"If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

It would appear that the Prime Ministers wife has left him according to rumour. (That's his current wife, Carrie).

Oh dear.

I doubt he’s that bothered or that it’ll affect his political career. He’ll just move on to the next woman to have a baby with.  No idea what number kid that will be.

29 minutes ago, ender4 said:

No idea what number kid that will be.

Nor does he. I hear he's started giving them GUIDs rather than names.

Edited by Davkaus

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Oh dear.

If true, that's two things that need a distraction. One will be covered by the split and another with the reunion.

I wonder what's about to break.

With the frequency with which this government shows its inability to differentiate an arse and an elbow, I'm surprised at peoples insistence on things being 'dead cats'. There's just such staggering incompetence at all times, it's bound to overlap.

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

With the frequency with which this government shows its inability to differentiate an arse and an elbow, I'm surprised at peoples insistence on things being 'dead cats'. There's just such staggering incompetence at all times, it's bound to overlap.

I'm not sure if this was in response to me, but I wasn't being entirely serious.

• Like 2

On 07/05/2022 at 19:39, OutByEaster? said:

Oh dear.

She's done a runner with Dominic Cummings.

Â