The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

20 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Take Nandy and Rayner out and its actually not that bad now you write them all down,  leave them in and they will lose it for Labour.   

Nandy is very good. Why don't you rate her?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Nandy is very good. Why don't you rate her?

Just personnel opinion but I think she is utterly useless.  Pound Shop politician IMO,  I can't stand her.  

She cannot and will not answer a question that has anything to do with Labour or what they or she will do in the future.  

She has 2 lines only, 

"When I am on doorsteps "Everyone / everybody / All humans" have said to me  X"  .....lies

Or ask her about a specific subject,  eg Migrants...."Forget all that,  what I and everybody else in the country cares about is X"  ....lies.

Looking at the lineup for the leadership of the word removed Party is a bit like looking at a derelict barn and thinking 'Nothing good will come of renovating this. Let's level it and start over'.

Nadhim Zahawi seems to be a good fit for the party;

The "No More Handouts" bit really concerns me. I may have misjudged this, but we're going through the worst economic crisis that I can remember, and his plan for the country is to stop helping people. The Tory voters are going to love him.

Edited by Jonesy7211
Typo

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

If Twitter is anything to go by all most Conservative voters care about is trans people, Rwanda and increasing carbon emissions. 

A few of them want to blow refugees out of the channel with cruise missiles

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

A few of them want to blow refugees out of the channel with cruise missiles

'We just can't afford to support any more refugees' they say as they wank themselves silly over the thought of using millions of pounds of fireworks to take out rubber dinghies full of children.

• Like 1

"no more handouts" makes me angry and sad all at once.

Makes it sound like the poorest in the country are all living it up with all their handouts and we desperately need to cut back to stop everyone retiring and going on benefits.

Meanwhile in reality people are leaving certain foods at foodbanks because they can't afford to cook it

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, bickster said:

Triratna buddhist - Braverman

She's also implicitly condoned the use of torture in Brazil, as it's in the interests of law and order. 

Some Buddhist she is. 

• Like 3

Badenoch's CV: 

Computing degree

Applications programmer 

Systems analyst 

Director of Coutts Bank... wait, what? Bit of a leap, there, don't you think? 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Badenoch's CV: 

Computing degree

Applications programmer 

Systems analyst 

Director of Coutts Bank... wait, what? Bit of a leap, there, don't you think? 

I think you also left out flipping burgers in McDonalds

Â