The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Cummings is probably right, just wait until the field of Tory Leader candidates is down to two and one of them declares that they intend to make Johnson Minister of State to Lead the Free World. ;)

#GoNads

53725099-10471773-image-m-23_16438886802

Suuuuuuuuure

If anything, a remainer masquerading as an extreme Brexiteer is actually worse because they have no ideology. They will go as extreme as they need to, to maintain support.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Suuuuuuuuure

If anything, a remainer masquerading as an extreme Brexiteer is actually worse because they have no ideology. They will go as extreme as they need to, to maintain support.

As I suspected, Truss is becoming the Johnson continuity candidate

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They all talk about restarting or kickstarting the economy, but in the same breath about going harder with Brexit.

Spineless the lot of them.

And also all bar Sunak are talking about cutting taxes. How will they will pay their mates for government contacts? The Tory Magic Money Tree incoming? 

Sunak finally gets one hard awkward question and the bbc feed goes kaput, as soon as he has finished answering all of a suddenly the bbc has got it working again 😂. Hmmmmmm.

Economy. Economy. Defence. Economy. Ukraine. Economy. Economy. Defence. Econo…… 😴😴😴

Funnily enough nothing about energy costs or starving kids. 

Multi headed snake.

Edited by Ingram85

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

And also all bar Sunak are talking about cutting taxes. How will they will pay their mates for government contacts? The Tory Magic Money Tree incoming? 

I'm not sure Penny Mordor has said anything about cutting taxes, I'm not sure she's said anything about anything much

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I'm not sure Penny Mordor has said anything about cutting taxes, I'm not sure she's said anything about anything much

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/penny-mordaunt-vows-slash-fuel-duty-help-struggling-leadership-pledge-1736621

Penny Mordaunt vows to slash fuel duty by 50% to help ‘those struggling to get to work’ in Tory leadership vow

Although that isn't quite like the others and she hasn't really said much else to be fair.

Blimey, Badenoch is a bit of a word removed isn’t she. Thinly veiled threats to continue the dismantling of the NHS and attacks on peoples wellbeing and mental health. 

Is this what the country wants? Has the world just turned into one giant episode of the Apprentice? 

Edited by Ingram85

Â