The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

arise Baroness Nads

I think it'd be defamatory to draw a link between what there is in common between the women Johnson pushes into positions above their station. But was she wearing that dress when she went out the night before?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Sue-Ellen has gone full Brexit nutjob. We must take full control of our borders by leaving the ECHR

I hear sgw shot JR as well 

Every last one of them promising tax cuts.

Hopefully these tax cuts will be highly co-ordinated with the Bank of England’s interest rate rises designed to stop inflation.

Although in fairness Jeremy Chunt thinks individual workers shouldn’t have tax cuts, just businesses.

A dreadful list of candidates, each of which are playing to the dwindling conservative party membership which in no way is representative of this country.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised that come the next general election the tories could be on yet another party leader as they clearly have no party discipline at all now.

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sue-Ellen has gone full Brexit nutjob. We must take full control of our borders by leaving the ECHR

She is an absolute nutjob headbanger.

She makes Theresa May look like Bernie Sanders FFS

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Better set another place at the table (getting a bit crowded now).

“No, Suella, I’m the one true embodiment of Brexit”

According to opinion polls, the least popular politician in the country apart from Boris Johnson. 

Get her in.

• Like 2

There’s a very good reason why “Brexit” won’t go away. It’s because it’s shit.

Doing “more Brexit” if that’s a thing is basically just shooting ourselves in both feet rather than just 1.

Why would anyone with half a brain sign up for that? 

• Like 3

Out of interest, would any of the candidates radically change the personnel of the cabinet, or would it basically be the same faces but in different roles regardless of who becomes leader?

It’s more a curiosity than anything. I don’t know if there’s an existing dynamic which I’ve missed where say, Hunt doesn’t see eye to eye with Mordaunt, for instance.

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Out of interest, would any of the candidates radically change the personnel of the cabinet, or would it basically be the same faces but in different roles regardless of who becomes leader?

It’s more a curiosity than anything. I don’t know if there’s an existing dynamic which I’ve missed where say, Hunt doesn’t see eye to eye with Mordaunt, for instance.

You spelt faeces wrong 😬

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Doing “more Brexit” if that’s a thing is basically just shooting ourselves in both feet rather than just 1.

Why would anyone with half a brain sign up for that? 

2016 wants its big question back.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Ready for...whoever that guy is, I guess.

I mean, I follow this stuff to a very nerdy level and I first heard his name two days ago.

Thats also a shockingly bad photograph for several reasons.

Â