Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

we have the players to do well, but those players are like pieces of a puzzle and the risk is the manager won't complete that puzzle in time for us to avoid relegation

'and Gil and Vertout go there and erm.... why are Bristol City players on are pitch.... oh..... dam'

I don't think it'll come down to that - I think the club has learnt to pull the trigger if things aren't working.

The good thing is that any new manager coming in will inherit a much better team of players

Really ? - I think we have a lot of unknown quantities - because they are unknown we all hope they could be diamonds.  Gotta be honest though a couple of them already look like duff deals - and I feel a few more may fall into that category in the coming weeks. I fear we have very flimsy foundations....

When we had Benteke, we could defend half-decently and rely on him to get goals. Now that we don't have Benteke we need to defend much better and work harder to get goals. If we don't defend well, I fear for us.We are far from being too good to go down.

Spot on 

I don't think it'll come down to that - I think the club has learnt to pull the trigger if things aren't working.

The good thing is that any new manager coming in will inherit a much better team of players

Really ? - I think we have a lot of unknown quantities - because they are unknown we all hope they could be diamonds.  Gotta be honest though a couple of them already look like duff deals - and I feel a few more may fall into that category in the coming weeks. I fear we have very flimsy foundations....

Unknown quantities vs. People we know who can't cut it.

Quite a big day for us....after today we have Liverpool, Stoke, Chelsea, Swansea, Spurs, Man. City all in a row so while it's true we have beaten a couple of those teams in recent times that's probably as tough a sequence as we'll have this season.

Looking at some of the other games and Newcastle Watford sticks out to me. Think that's a must win for Newcastle as next two games for them are Chelsea at home and Man. City away so there could be real pressure on McClaren going into next International break.

Already we're at the stage of the season where there aren't that many teams below us in the league and a few of them are playing each other today like Bournemouth-Sunderland.

Well Leicester wont be going down this season unless they go on a massive losing streak! Bournemouth and Watford look like they can pick up results against the teams around them! So its us, Sunderland and Newcastle for the drop! We look awful, devoid of ideas if in doubt smash it up to Gabby! Manager is sadly out of his depth when we are under pressure he don't react!

Â