Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Bournemouth are similar to us. Deserved more points than they have so far. 

Just to check here - you're not suggesting that we deserved to get more points than we did under Sherwood are you? 

RE: relegation, I can't see it happening at the moment. It's way too early in the season and we've got good players, just missing a good striker really. I have faith in Garde to turn things around, I think he'll get us out of the bottom 3 before Christmas. 

Just to check here - you're not suggesting that we deserved to get more points than we did under Sherwood are you? 

RE: relegation, I can't see it happening at the moment. It's way too early in the season and we've got good players, just missing a good striker really. I have faith in Garde to turn things around, I think he'll get us out of the bottom 3 before Christmas. 

Leicester for one. Sunderland we deserved all 3 points.. so yeah our performance probably did but his bad management cost us. Could argue Palace as well.

• Like 3

Leicester for one. Sunderland we deserved all 3 points.. so yeah our performance probably did but his bad management cost us. Could argue Palace as well.

Agree with all the games you've mentioned. Sherwood's lack of tactical knowledge cost us in all those games. Its a damned insight when the whole of your own fan base knows what one should do in those situations (i.e. 0-2 up away to leics with 20mins left) yet the most important person with the control of making changes simply doesn't. I think if we're ever in that position (and basing this on how we had some shape, plan and ideas against Citeh) then Remi would have much more of an idea of how to see the game out for a win. 

i think we can only go down if some of the following happen

1) Guzan gets long term injury after January if a replacement isnt bought in the transfer window

2) Richards & Clark miss too many matches

3) Sanchez gets injured

4) Ayew & Gestede dont score 20+ goals/We dont buy a striker in Jan who gets 10+ Goals

5) Remi leaves

i would be both surprised and disappointed if we weren't a composed compact unit by January.

And

Our squad isn't worse than at least 4 teams. We just had a horrendous start and need to play catch up.

Villa till I die

Oh F**k

you can add

6) Amavi getting injured

&

7) any good player out injured

Just read the news. Brutal. Not even for the senior side. **** these rinky dink internationals, especially U21s. Too much at stake for thr club sides, its total bullshit.

**** it, not what i wanted to hear tonight

We ard cursed to go down. So fuckibg steaming right now, hes clearly done fof thd year right when we were turningbthe corner

I cant take it. I really cant stomach the alternativesvto Amavi, and the chancd that hes never going to bdvthdcsame pkayer

Á@aa@aeresrezrdxfdxtdxtrxrtxtfxtrxtfxtxgfcygfjhguygjhgiyghygiuguyfytgiuhkuhijbkjbijbiubiubiugiubijhkugytcgffiuhpkoibjyctestfc

• Like 1

It really is absurd when you have so much money invested in a player and team, and the pkayer has a career altering injury while playing a relatively meaningless U21 match. My head is about to explode it is so **** outrageuos.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

http://sport.bt.com/former-aston-villa-assistant-cant-see-route-to-safety-91364016613065?

Ray Wilkins says he doesn't think we will stay up, ironic seeing as the tossers have ALOt to do with the current state of affairs.

what a word removed.

also, "left his post as assistant manager", don't they mean removed from?

• Like 1

We have been flirting with relegation for the last few seasons, the odds are against us but it's still along way to go. As bad as the manager selection has been the facts are we don't invest the required amount of money to stay competitive in the league. The responsibility for this remains at Learners door. It's very likely we will be relegated,there are not many teams in the premier as bad as us in terms of quality in the squad, even the likes of Stoke Swansea are now more established and comfortable in the  league.

The question is will Remi stay when/if we drop down into the championship. What is the plan next year to finance our way out of the championship?

2 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Does anyone have any hope at all that we can stay up?

Yes, I still have hope - I was encouraged by the display against City. There could be egg on a lot of people's faces if/when we do stay up.

• Like 1

Â