Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

1 hour ago, quizme said:

When we go down, which teams would you like to join us? I´d fancy Norwich and Sunderland. Wouldnt mind WBA either.

Anybody that pisses a shit load of money on transfers in January, wouldn't mind Sunderland and Newcastle to join us

Any team that will struggle in that league and give us a better shot of coming back up. I think that Sunderland would struggle and possibly Bournemouth. I think a lot of their success is down to having a settled squad and confidence from past promotions; relegation would knock their confidence a bit and I can see a lot of their players trying to force a move back up after tasting the Premiership.

That being said I would absolutely love it if by some miracle Chelsea went down.

I think Sunderland would be in big trouble if they get relegated. Financially they can't survive if they go down I think. They are gambling. Newcastle will be ok so would rather they did t. Would be hilarious if WBA came down as well but can't see it. Think it will be Norwich, Swansea or Bournemouth 

One of the biggest obstacles for us this season has been that most of the teams we would normally be competing with to avoid relegation have managed to acquire or already had some of the best and most promising managers in the Premier League. I'm referring to Leicester, Sunderland, Watford, West Brom, Bournemouth, West Ham and now Swansea. Player for player our squad is no worse and I would argue better than all of these teams. When I saw the manager's these teams were hiring at the beginning of the season I knew we were in for an uphill battle. Sunderland and Swansea started poorly but have made good appointments and I can see them both reaching safety. Newcastle who I was expecting to go down have signed Shelvey and Townsend which makes them look a lot stronger.  I think it will be Villa and Norwich and I wouldn't want to pick the other.

1 hour ago, Michael118 said:

One of the biggest obstacles for us this season has been that most of the teams we would normally be competing with to avoid relegation have managed to acquire or already had some of the best and most promising managers in the Premier League. I'm referring to Leicester, Sunderland, Watford, West Brom, Bournemouth, West Ham and now Swansea. Player for player our squad is no worse and I would argue better than all of these teams. When I saw the manager's these teams were hiring at the beginning of the season I knew we were in for an uphill battle. Sunderland and Swansea started poorly but have made good appointments and I can see them both reaching safety. Newcastle who I was expecting to go down have signed Shelvey and Townsend which makes them look a lot stronger.  I think it will be Villa and Norwich and I wouldn't want to pick the other.

Deluded

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael118 said:

Leicester, Sunderland, Watford, West Brom, Bournemouth, West Ham and now Swansea. Player for player our squad is no worse

:blink:

1 hour ago, KHV said:

:blink:

Yes.

In comparison to top of the table Leicester:

A confident Guzan is as good as Schmeichel.

Okore and Clark at their best are better than Morgan and Huth.

Bacuna and Amavi are better than anything Leicester have at RB or LB.

Kante is a solid defensive midfielder and better than what we have. Although Gueye isn't too far behind.  

Drinkwater and Westwood are comparable.

I'd have Albrighton before Ayew although most here will disagree.

Gil is underrated and the most creative player in both squads.

Traore can be as dangerous or more dangerous than Mahrez.

Kozak is better than Ulloa.

A fit and motivated Agbonlahor I would have ahead of Okazaki.

Vardy is by far the best striker in both squads.

I think we compare favorably and would compare even more favorably to Bournemouth, West Brom and Sunderland.

Edited by Michael118

2 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Yes.

In comparison to Leicester:

Kante is a solid defensive midfielder and better than what we have. Although Gueye isn't too far behind.  

I think we compare favorably and would compare even more favorably to Bournemouth, West Brom and Sunderland.

You need to take these off ;)

http://www.straightpathtorecovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/almost-rose-tinted.jpg

17 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Yes.

You forgot to compare

Lambert - Sherwood 

to

Pearson - Ranieri

N.B Garde is not the reason we are where we are

38 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Yes.

Funniest thing I've read on here in a while

• Like 2

I don't accept Remi Garde is not one of the main reasons we are in this position. He came in with the club 4 points from safety with 25 matches to play. After 10 matches we're now 10 points from safety with only 15 left to play. He inherited a squad with more quality than a lot of other manager's have to work with. It was a difficult task but very achievable for the right manager.

Â