Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

40 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

We will have to get rid of the high earners.That means that anybody on 30,000 or more will have to go,unless they happen to be on the board.

We can't even afford to pay people £30k per week

45 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

We will have to get rid of the high earners.That means that anybody on 30,000 or more will have to go,unless they happen to be on the board.

We could get rid of 80% of the playing staff and signed Kidderminster reserves and still out wage bill would go up by 20%

This club is run by **** retards, chopping and changing the squad ain't going to make no difference now. Let it burn.

• Like 1

Complete contrast between ourselves and Newcastle this season. 

One team replaces their manager quickly (albeit the deal was probably already done weeks ago) and with a full back room staff. Identifies the need for change and backs manager in January.

the other just doesn't react to anything quickly. Replaces manager slowly and fails to gather up the back room staff at any speed. Refuses to back manager in January. 

Where are we going wrong? In a relegation fight like this we should be actively fixing things as quickly as possible. 

Fair play to Newcastle, they're putting up a fight at least at back room level. If Rafa can get the team started again they're my pick for survival now.

gutted we can't even manage to look semi competent in comparison. 

2 hours ago, Duck said:

Complete contrast between ourselves and Newcastle this season. 

One team replaces their manager quickly (albeit the deal was probably already done weeks ago) and with a full back room staff. Identifies the need for change and backs manager in January.

the other just doesn't react to anything quickly. Replaces manager slowly and fails to gather up the back room staff at any speed. Refuses to back manager in January. 

Where are we going wrong? In a relegation fight like this we should be actively fixing things as quickly as possible. 

Fair play to Newcastle, they're putting up a fight at least at back room level. If Rafa can get the team started again they're my pick for survival now.

gutted we can't even manage to look semi competent in comparison. 

Rafa has his work cut out there, I think they are in trouble. This reminds me of when they appointed Shearer a few years ago. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KHV said:

Rafa has his work cut out there, I think they are in trouble. This reminds me of when they appointed Shearer a few years ago. 

Leicester next for them (loss) then Sunderland - if they lose that then they are foooooked.

The West Brom fans are strangely lording it up a lot more than the Small Heath fans.

No matter how bad things are we can always count on the Albion fans to make us feel like the most important club in the world.

I Dont know whats worse? 

Getting relegated at home to Bournemouth or a week later at surrounded by cockney mancs. 

Sadly i think our fate will be rubber stamped over one of those weekends.

On 13. marts 2016 at 12:46, Kingman said:

I Dont know whats worse? 

Getting relegated at home to Bournemouth or a week later at surrounded by cockney mancs. 

Sadly i think our fate will be rubber stamped over one of those weekends.

Bournemouth looking the more likely if there's nothing coming from the next two games. Sad indeed. 

I don't think United fans in general would take a whole lot of joy in relegating us actually.  Quite apart from the fact that we're an almost nailed on 6 points for them every season, there's a fair bit of respect between the clubs, relatively no animosity and as one of the grand old establishment they'd probably rather be seeing the back of the likes of Bournemouth etc.  It's only direct rivals with delusions of grandeur like Newcastle who will revel in our drop.

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I don't think United fans in general would take a whole lot of joy in relegating us actually.  Quite apart from the fact that we're an almost nailed on 6 points for them every season, there's a fair bit of respect between the clubs

Apathy maybe. I've never detected much respect from their fans.

8 minutes ago, bretonvilla said:

Having just seen Newcastle give Leicester a decent game , its very apparent that even they are so far ahead of us in quality . We really are in a league of our own

Newcastle have massively underperformed with the squad they have. We have underperformed a bit.

Â