Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

I dunno - if they go down having spent a shed load they could be quite crippled. We just need our new manager in place well before them. Let's have Sunderland down too.

With Norwich winning, that draw for Newcastle and Sunderland could see them both get relegated. 

Having these two in the Championship, knowing they'll get bigger gates, can outspend us and have experience of getting promoted into the Prem can only be bad news for our hopes. 

37 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

With Norwich winning, that draw for Newcastle and Sunderland could see them both get relegated. 

Having these two in the Championship, knowing they'll get bigger gates, can outspend us and have experience of getting promoted into the Prem can only be bad news for our hopes. 

On the flip side, Norwich came straight back up last time they went down and they're used to it.

Let's just get the best possible, team, manager and structure at board level we can for next season and then worry about who else is there.

6 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

I see your point (although I do not accept that their more recent yo-yo status is a major plus) but we would have expected to have ended this season above one if not both of them pre-season, expectations have now been lowered but if we cannot end next season above one if not both of them we will not deserve to go back up other than via the play-off's. ;) I rather like the idea of Sunderland and Newcastle keeping us company as it will give other clubs three rather than one cup final next season.  

11 hours ago, Mantis said:

No, Alison. ;)

She's nice and I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but nowhere near as nice as yanet garcia, or paige hathaway.

I've forgotten about relegation already 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

She's nice and I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but nowhere near as nice as yanet garcia, or paige hathaway.

I've forgotten about relegation already 

Looked decent at first, but a closer inspection of her waist-arse ratio leaves me feeling more uncomfortable than anything. 

All I want now is to secure Newcastle relegation. Mackems going down would be a bonus. They all paid a lot which could damage them and could be a blessing for us. Well I know thats a wishful thinking but what do we have else to think.

Leicester to be sure securing the title and not letting Spurs get it.

Dare to say it, but West Ham to go to the CL rather than the Mancs.

Basically the only important game for me is the Newcastle game. Play with best team and formation and get them down with us. 

Next season we would have a lot of things to do with or without them. After all Burnley and Hull are pulling the trees down there. Where QPR who kept paying loads of money are below the ****.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

All I want now is to secure Newcastle relegation.

I'd like them to stay up , just for the reason they could be our biggest threat next season for promotion

Sunderland are as **** as we are and will be down for a few years I think and Norwich are , well Norwich .

but Newcastle with the right manager could romp the championship with that squad , assuming they can keep it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'd like them to stay up , just for the reason they could be our biggest threat next season for promotion

Sunderland are as **** as we are and will be down for a few years I think and Norwich are , well Norwich .

but Newcastle with the right manager could romp the championship with that squad , assuming they can keep it

Exactly.  Dont want NEwcastle relegated.  They won the league at a canter the last time they went down.

It will ease some of the pain coming summer. Them and Mackems going down with us is the best. It will be hard and we will need to do the same with either Norwich or those.

I would also like us to go all games with kids apart from the toon. Go with the best teamsheet and players possible. Take them down with us.

That would do me for the rest of the season.

Although I know our team is bad and we are bad anyway against these. So Id rather Norwich to beat them and secure their relegation as early as possible.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

There are still two other automatic promotions stops to fight for.

As I've said before until we're in a fit state as a club to start winning games regularly we are in no position to choose who comes down with us.,

Plus Newcastle going down again at VP given how much their fans hate us after the last time would be so funny, it must happen.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

There are still two other automatic promotions stops to fight for.

As I've said before until we're in a fit state as a club to start winning games regularly we are in no position to choose who comes down with us.,

Plus Newcastle going down again at VP given how much their fans hate us after the last time would be so funny, it must happen.

Cough ** one ***

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

With the state we are currently in, I think we'll struggle to be in the running for the play-offs, let alone automatic. 

• Like 2

On 20.3.2016 at 23:35, briny_ear said:

Ah, thought you meant Brie Larson. Certainly many levels higher than a 1-0 defeat by Swansea.

Bree Olson ?

Charlie Sheen says she likes going down

Edited by Grasshopper

Â