Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Bournemouth and Sunderland are screwed ..all we have to do it over take Norwich or Newcastle  and we will be safe

I agree. And Norwich are **** shit too at a really bad time, they have Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Spurs and Everton in the next 7. The other two games being Swansea and Watford.

Hopefully we get a new manager boost and pull clear of a couple of teams soon to ease the pressure.

It's all about Remi now. We may have the least points but we are just as bad as Sunderland and Newcastle, and Bournemouth. What we need is a cool head and I think we will get that from Garde, who plays our best 11. For whatever reason, Sherwood and now KM have gone out of their way to sabotage the team this season - it can't just be inept, I think they have had an agenda. We just need improvement and we will be fine - I think this is do-able.

• Like 1

it's took us 127 years to get this **** up.....you could'nt write the script.

any of us on here could have done better.

i really do wonder what goes on at B6, it seems like every decision they make, they should then do the opposite....it might have been a better strategy.

To get relegated we need to maintain relegation form from now until the end of the season. Simply lift it a notch and we will be safe. We aren't playing our best 11 and being found out, we actually have a lot more to give. I do not believe that Garde will do any worse or even equal to Sherwood given the resources he will have at his disposal.

Remi can not turn water to wine. Impossible to keep this squad up, absolutely impossible. We need at least three first team players in January, a lot of luck with injuries and hope that other teams don't pull much further ahead.

The squad is awful, not just the first XI whatever XI it is you desire. I've seen a few of our 'best XI' suggestions and all of them are awful because the players aren't good enough. Richards and hopefully Okore might be good enough for defence, Amavi is very promising, Gil and Traore might make an impact and are better than Grealish. Ayew looks to have something about him finally but still doesn't look like an out and out striker. The rest are barely Championship quality. Lescott, Richardson, Sanchez, Gabby and Gestede woukd struggle to get in to a league two team.

Most worryingly is we're so rubbish that some fans thought tonight was good in parts! The lucky goal and four minutes we pressed them is not signs there is a good team in there!

• Like 1

Â