Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Drops deep for the free kick, then lets it drop over him.

For an experienced CH he doesn't half give a lot of goals away.Yday, Lplop 1st goal, Leicester.

That 1st goal Lplop scored killed us, and we haven't picked up since, that was Lescotts fault.Baker is a better defender than Lescott.

in his defence he did actually look like he wanted to play today but his legs are completely gone. I dont think he was that bad at all considering we were better team until our "goalkeeper" gave them a goal

It was Lescott's actions that made Guzan come out in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

His 'challenge' for their first goal says pretty much everything about him.

JL if you read this media, like you read twitter, please please please come and tell me how you sleep at night when you collect a big cheque and turn your backside to a guy about to shoot.  Have you absolutely no shame at all ?  Yet you get all big guy with a fan who mocked you the other week.

Remember this Lescott-  way, way down the line when you are in your old age, there will still be thousands and thousands of people who remember how poor you were. Good eh ?

Pretty sure he went the first half hour of the game without passing to a player on his own team, Richards the same. Disgracefully poor.

Worst part was the giving up the ghost on the ball on the left hand touch line, when he clearly could have kept it in and initiated a counter, but opted to let Chelsea have a throw instead.

How he can call himself a Villa fan is beyond me, in fact how any of the so-called Villa fans playing for us can say that is unbelievable when you look at their total lack of respect for the club. 

I'd rather have blues fans playing for us. They might try harder knowing they need to feed their twelve kids. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MuleAthon said:

Pretty sure he went the first half hour of the game without passing to a player on his own team, Richards the same. Disgracefully poor.

Worst part was the giving up the ghost on the ball on the left hand touch line, when he clearly could have kept it in and initiated a counter, but opted to let Chelsea have a throw instead.

was that when he overlapped Cissokho who passed to him and let it go out. was shocking

Appalling performance yesterday and was a non-trier for most of the goals. I do believe that he does not care at all about his performances or the club. Wouldn't surprise me if he retired after having his contract terminated by the club. 

Â