Pre-match thread

NulliSecundus

We need this.

It's not a must win by any stretch but our start to the season looks pretty decent with 3 points here and concerning with 0. Players need time to gel together, thats obvious, but you have to be picking up points whilst they do that and its games like this where that must happen.

I've got Amavi and Richards in my fantasy team, but I'm not confident at all of us keeping a clean sheet. I think it's going to be the usual 'we need to score more than them'.

Defoe anytime goalscorer is almost a certainty, surely.

UTV!

I've got Amavi and Richards in my fantasy team, but I'm not confident at all of us keeping a clean sheet. I think it's going to be the usual 'we need to score more than them'.

UTV!

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. It's not usual at all. It happened in one cup game that those two werent playing in.

So far we've been pretty solid at the back.

UTV!

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. It's not usual at all. It happened in one cup game that those two werent playing in.

We've kept 1 clean sheet so far this season and conceded in 3 out of the 4 games we've played.

I'd imagine that is why Rob is concerned.

UTV!

We've kept 1 clean sheet so far this season and conceded in 3 out of the 4 games we've played.

But it hasn't been high scoring, out scoring each other scenario. We've lost by a goal. We not getting bummed.

UTV!

That's the same stat just worded differently!