Pre-match thread

NulliSecundus

It will not be a 5-3-2.

Don't forget Gil played 120 minutes on Tuesday night. So did some of the other players starting, but he's probably behind them in terms of fitness at the moment.

Think he played 100 minutes

Don't forget Gil played 120 minutes on Tuesday night. So did some of the other players starting, but he's probably behind them in terms of fitness at the moment.

True. Still think we need another creative player though to challenge Gil and Grealish.

Probably damage limitation in first half then bring on Gil to win the match, take a 1-0 win

I think similar. They are going to want to keep it very tight in the first half so think we'll keep getting it wide and trying to get Gestede on the end of something, Gil to come on second half when legs are tired.

Guys, this is SUNDERLAND we're playing...  SUNDERLAND, FFS!!!  That lineup will still score against their shit defense...  You all are some of the most miserable depressing pessimists I've ever seen...  You're probably all joys to be around at parties.

I'm not saying I think we'll win but Jesus Christ it gets ridiculous in these threads sometimes.

We've 'spent' 51 million and we put that team out.

It's a relegation line up.

FFS - you do realise that we've got players injured/unfit, right?

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1