• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Crystal Palace are just a much better team than us its gonna be a very long season another manager who refuses to change things 1 **** sub when we are getting destroyed just F@ck off villa stop being such a useless **** club.

The Amavi mistake will mask what was a dire performance all round, really not good enough, agbonlahor and gestede didn't work in the 1st minute and it still wasn't working in the 94th, we were struggling 2nd half to control midfield so we took our best midfielder off

Terrible from sherwood

It was a bad second half.

I do love the ability of some people to write off a season based on a couple of games. If we had had a better striker (CB?) up front, we would have been up a couple in the first half. We know we need a striker, this isn't surprising.

SSDD? Not at all. We're a much better squad than last season. Just missing a striker and someone to shoot Gabby. Suspect Guzman will miss out on starting the next game, and we move on.

Very poor ball retention but a lot of it was to do with them still being a bunch of strangers effectively.

Gabby should have gone off for Ayew when Traoré came on. Gestede wasn't exactly great either. Need a new striker.

Complete suicide to throw away a valuable away point but some positives were 90 mins fro Grealish who looks to have the best vision of any of our players and the touch to match and an explosive first run from Traoré which bodes well. Amavi apart from the horrendous decision at the death looks a very tidy player indeed.

We should not be all doom and gloom, a point was the most I expected from today, long way to go, it's very early days for Sherwood's project.

Why did I have to be a Villa fan :(

Just want something to be happy about, anything, really want that feeling I used to have as a child/teen watching us or even the early Mon/Lerner days :(

Â