Rudy Gestede

midian

Gestede is a very similar striker to Graziano Pelle of Southampton.

Before Southampton Pelle struggled for goals (apart from at Feyenoord) and was a very good signing for them last summer.

He is 30 now and 3/4 years older than Gestede.

Who's to say Gestede won't have the same impact at Villa as Pelle at Southampton..

• Like 1

Gestede is a very similar striker to Graziano Pelle of Southampton.

Before Southampton Pelle struggled for goals (apart from at Feyenoord) and was a very good signing for them last summer.

He is 30 now and 3/4 years older than Gestede.

Who's to say Gestede won't have the same impact at Villa as Pelle at Southampton..

50/50 I suppose. We shall wait and see.

This thread went full gay there.

Back on topic, liked the look of him last season and it's good that we'll have plenty of options.

You obviously haven't seen full gay

I tend to operate at half gay.

Wouldn't that make you bi

Back on topic, liked the look of him last season and it's good that we'll have plenty of options.

Wouldn't that make you bi

Yeah, just curious though I would never act on it.
  • Like 2

I tone down to about 10% gay Monday thru Thursday

Ratchet it up a tad to about 30% gay on a Friday morning and then up to about 56% on a Friday night.

Saturday morning though I go full gay, by Sunday tea time it's back down to about 50% ready for Monday

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

Ratchet it up a tad to about 30% gay on a Friday morning and then up to about 56% on a Friday night.

Saturday morning though I go full gay, by Sunday tea time it's back down to about 50% ready for Monday

You should try being more Rudy Gaysteady...

Don't worry I'll GTFO.

• Like 1

Connor Wickham is being sold to Palace for £10m.

£10m.

Makes this look like a very good deal.

amazing he cost Sunderland £8mil and they are making a profit on a guy who rarely ever scored for them! suppose the pull of London and being by his "Only Way Is Essex" girlfriend helped.

Edited by Villan4Life

You should try being more Rudy Gaysteady...

Don't worry I'll GTFO.

Is that like Bebop and Rocksteady?

• Like 1

Just looking at the YT video, I can't think of anyone whose power in the air and accuracy of heading is better than that. If I did have a negative to add, it would be that I don't think there will be as many "2nd balls" in and around the box to score from and many of the goals are "ugly£ types of goal. I think what set Benteke out as special was his ability to create his own goals from nothing ie West Brom away, Palace away and Liverpool away. Also the breakaway goals Benteks got such as QPR at home, I couldn't see Gestede scoring. Still, I guess that's why one is £32.5 million and one is £6 million. 

Another positive is that it would seem that Rhodes is the penalty taker, meaning Gestedes goals were all from open play (bar one)

Â