Rudy Gestede

midian

If a striker doesn't move, then Gil and Grealish can't do much. Honestly I'd try Ayew up top on his own and leave Gestede out. For me he is a big problem for our attacking play, we played our best football against Leicester in that first half, because we had Sinclair and even Gabby moving off the ball for Gil and Grealish to pick out, with Gestede we are fairly limited as he has next to no mobility to move defenders. 

it's amazing that us fans can see something so simple as that. If you play Gestede you need to get it wide and deliver crosses which Gil and Grealish don't do they prefer a mobile striker. And I think you're spot on regrading the fact he won't be dropped as he's Sherwoods signing! 

I just think playing Gestede makes us more predictable

Shut off the supply to him by stopping the crosses coming into him and he's useless

We need more dimensions to our attack we need to find a system where we can play 2 strikers up front i'd like to see Ayew alongside him and not stuck out wide

We can't play 4 - 4 - 2 because our CM's are incapable of playing as a two so we would need to play something like 4- 3 - 1 - 2

Grealish or Gil in behind

Edited by AshVilla

If a striker doesn't move, then Gil and Grealish can't do much. Honestly I'd try Ayew up top on his own and leave Gestede out. For me he is a big problem for our attacking play, we played our best football against Leicester in that first half, because we had Sinclair and even Gabby moving off the ball for Gil and Grealish to pick out, with Gestede we are fairly limited as he has next to no mobility to move defenders. 

This couldn't be any more spot on.

are you free to work every weekend between now and may ? 

Have I missed a joke here or is this a serious question?

Think he's putting you forward for the manager's job ;) 'Tom 13's Claret and Blue Army' has a ring to it.

yeah I havent actually got any work to give you , just seem an upgrade on old Tim . 

He has proven he can score goals in the championship and that's where we are heading. In no way shape or form is he good enough for this league but he could be a big player next year.

So many attacks break down at his feet, that's why he's boderline at this level and shouldn't be starting.

With Benteke Grealish could always play little 1-2s off him, not so here.

It shouldn't be just goals, it's how we function as a team on the ground with the main striker linking up play. He just isn't good enough for that.

Â