Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

94e82861127e294b24abdb133221c080.jpg

Thats a pretty old picture surely?

If it is and he's posted that today then surely that's even more suspicious. Meeting up with him as an ex teammate for a drink could be totally un-villa related. Choosing to post an old picture unprompted amidst the recent speculation is very suspect.

Of course, Stan could know nothing (or know there's nothing in this) and just loves seeing the response this gets. Or he's on a mission to force Spurs hand for the Adabeyor deal.

They have started printing Adebayor shirts at the Villa shop with the number 10. Find it very strange we would get Berbatov too. I think he may have been plan b if Adebayor had fallen through and that would also make sense with Petrov's comments. 

or Tim was watching 2008 Premier League years and wants put them together ;)

Can you see us signing both?

maybe, ill enjoy watching them combine anyway :)

• Like 1

im warming to this signing even more, he could be the player to tick all the boxes and allow other attackers to thrive. He has the brain and cant remember us having a striker with such a brain and vision since probably Yorke

I would say Luc Nilis... Hopefully, if this does go through, Berba will fair better than that Belgian magician...

I've never forgiven Richard Wright since that day...

• Like 2

im warming to this signing even more, he could be the player to tick all the boxes and allow other attackers to thrive. He has the brain and cant remember us having a striker with such a brain and vision since probably Yorke

I would say Luc Nilis... Hopefully, if this does go through, Berba will fair better than that Belgian magician...

Still the biggest gut wrenching moment for me as a Villan. He was amazing that fella. We should have had memories to look back on that fate robbed us all of.

Still the biggest gut wrenching moment for me as a Villan. He was amazing that fella. We should have had memories to look back on that fate robbed us all of.

Agreed... That goal against Chelsea was legendary... My dad jumped out of his seat when it went in and he was shouting 'Bloody hell, he can PLAY!!!!'

Edit: Just had to watch that goal and his injury again... Seriously, Richard Wright should have been banned from ever being near a football pitch again... He callously jumped into Nilis without any intention of playing the ball... Pretty much assault...

Edited by DJ_Villain

Very positive about villa, sherwood and our transfer dealings right now. This one signing could change all that .

Wow, so one signing could wipe out your positivity about all of our other signings, as well as good thoughts about the manager and the club as a whole.

Would that be a bit fickle?

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Very positive about villa, sherwood and our transfer dealings right now. This one signing could change all that .

Wow, so one signing could wipe out your positivity about all of our other signings, as well as good thoughts about the manager and the club as a whole.

go figure, a football fan who feels emotionally and passionately about his club. Who would have thought it

go figure, a football fan who feels emotionally and passionately about his club. Who would have thought it

Bit ridiculous though to be completely changing your outlook on Sherwood and our transfer dealings based on one signing, especially when we've made so many.

I don't even want us to sign Berbatov either by the way.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Is the general consensus that it will be one of Berbatov or Adebayor rather than both?

I think if given the option I'd prefer Adebayor.