Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

**** it, get him in.

He will do things with a ball that our hallowed turf has yet to see and may never see again. I just hope he checks his attitude at the door!

I treated myself to watching a highlights video. I forgot just how good he was! The most ridiculous control. I think he could add something to us, but still wouldn't be comfortable with both him and Adebayor, but I think I'm leaning towards Berbatov now (not that I'd kick Emmanuel out of bed mind!)

Anyone remember when we played Fulham, the ball went up like 30/40 feet in the air - Berbatov just controlled it like a balloon as soon as it came down

What type of balloon ?

Air. No helium or lead

Yeah so it contained air. But what was the balloon itself constructed from?

Anyone remember when we played Fulham, the ball went up like 30/40 feet in the air - Berbatov just controlled it like a balloon as soon as it came down

What type of balloon ?
Air. No helium or lead

Yeah so it contained air. But what was the balloon itself constructed from?

The finest rubber produced in the mystical land of China
  • Like 1

Adebayor would be a better option for us because he would fill the void that Benteke has left better.

But i'd love to see Berbatov play in a villa shirt. Class player!

This for me, pretty much.

Apparently he was as brilliant as ever for Monaco last season?

As I've said earlier this story makes perfect sense if it's a way to give Tim upper hand in the Adebayor negotiations. Frankly, I'd love us to have Levy do one, it seems Spurs needs this loan to og through more than us, so I'm all for us playing the hardest ball possible.

That said, I'm warming to the thought of Berbatov in the team, even if it should mean no Ade. Having Berbatov around would be, in lack of a better word, cool.

He's cool.

• Like 1

How about that back hell flick-volley for their first goal in I think that very game. One of the best passes I've ever seen.

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBZkB_HhfI 

Edited by omariqy

How about that back hell flick-volley for their first goal in I think that very game. One of the best passes I've ever seen.

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBZkB_HhfI 

Oh! Imagine that to Ayew!

no one knows kung fu like Zlatan. let's be real.

Zlatan/Berbatov is an obvious comparison I know and Zlatan is certainly the better player, but I'd absolutely take *some* of that.

Berbatov is better than Merson was, for example.

I was referring to the Gestede comparison ;)