Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

Would our rivals be happier if we did, or didn't sign him.

My guess is they would rather we didn't.

If he is used properly he could easily be worth half a dozen points.

He isn't going to start games, or be the main man, but not the worst option from the bench with half hour to go.

I think he'd be an absolute revelation, he's add at least another five goals to Sinclair, Ayew and Gestede's tallys and score around 15 goals of his own. Hope we sign him.

you taking any wagers on that ? i think he just about managed 15 at Fulham and now he's a few years older still

I think he'd be an absolute revelation, he's add at least another five goals to Sinclair, Ayew and Gestede's tallys and score around 15 goals of his own. Hope we sign him.

You think Berbatov would add a combined 30 goals to our season?

Nurse! He's out again !

• Like 1

He's a good player who knows how to score a goal and how to set up a goal. I'm not saying all the goals will come from direct assists but I'm sure he'd play a big role in making us more of an attacking threat.

I think he'd get a few goals and be influential in a few wins so I dont think his signing is anything to worry about. I don't think he is answer we are looking for but as I said before he may do a job and take some short term pressure of Rudy and Ayew while they get up to speed.

He is unbelievably class though and I dont think legs are an issue, the guy barely ran when he was at his peak. He is not Pires Mark II, Pires was pretty pacy in his day! He is more like a later day Teddy Sheringham who did a job for teams deep in to the twighlight of his career.

He's a good player who knows how to score a goal and how to set up a goal. I'm not saying all the goals will come from direct assists but I'm sure he'd play a big role in making us more of an attacking threat.

and to think people said Bent was a passenger when he didn't have the ball. who's going to do all the extra leg work for him ? 

it just makes no sense to me

I think he'd get a few goals and be influential in a few wins so I dont think his signing is anything to worry about. I don't think he is answer we are looking for but as I said before he may do a job and take some short term pressure of Rudy and Ayew while they get up to speed.

He is unbelievably class though and I dont think legs are an issue, the guy barely ran when he was at his peak. He is not Pires Mark II, Pires was pretty pacy in his day! He is more like a later day Teddy Sheringham who did a job for teams deep in to the twighlight of his career.

Sherringham had world class players around him and wasn't being relied on to be the main goal threat. Big difference really

The difference is that Bent scored goals and nothing else, so if he wasn't scoring it was like playing with ten men. With Berbatov he does a lot more than just score goals.

yeah, for about 2 minutes a match he'll do a fancy flick or back heel. sadly in our team how would that be useful when we have no goal threat ?