Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Ok someone own up

Someone called "Scubasteve" with three posts to his name has posted on the leicester forum in their Veretout thread claiming they should sign Ethan Moore instead.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101661-jordan-veretout/page-22

It's you isn't it..

It's not me i was just taking a gander on their veretout thread and it screamed out to me

Just having a casual gander of the Leicester forum hmmmmm.

:ph34r:

TBF to some of their posters, that site is far more rational than many others.

Rational in what sense?

I had no issue with Leicester. I can't imagine many Villa fans do. They did well last season, quite exciting towards the end and managed to pip above us at the death.

But **** me. Have you read some of that shite? They're acting like they're **** Man United fans. I'm not saying they should know their place at all, be ambitious but have a bit of perspective, a bit of humility FFS. Mind boggling.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 1h1 hour ago

DONE DEAL : #FCNantes midfielder Jordan #Veretout is an Aston Villa player. Official announcement soon. We talk about 10M€ + bonus. #AVFC

French football journalist on twitter.

Ok someone own up

Someone called "Scubasteve" with three posts to his name has posted on the leicester forum in their Veretout thread claiming they should sign Ethan Moore instead.

It's you isn't it..
It's not me i was just taking a gander on their veretout thread and it screamed out to me

Prove it... On the Leicester forum... Hahaha

Edited by Tayls

€10 million.. We absolutely robbed Nantes, the guy is probably the best player we'll be getting in this Summer.. He'll go for 3-4x that in a few years that is if we aren't at a position to keep him, insane buy.. Mugged off some proper big teams to get him as well as he was on some pretty big radars with Arsenal interested. Good buy Sherwood and co. 

• Like 1

Ok someone own up

It's you isn't it..

I refuse to take credit for someone else's sensational work it really isn't me 

TBF to some of their posters, that site is far more rational than many others.

Rational in what sense?

I had no issue with Leicester. I can't imagine many Villa fans do. They did well last season, quite exciting towards the end and managed to pip above us at the death.

But **** me. Have you read some of that shite? They're acting like they're **** Man United fans. I'm not saying they should know their place at all, be ambitious but have a bit of perspective, a bit of humility FFS. Mind boggling.

I've got a couple of good mates who are Foxes, but I've not time for their club. I recall the vitriol, when Sir Brian came home, and them slapping women and kids at Filbert Street. Oh and a certain Mr R Savage,

Ok someone own up

It's you isn't it..

You just said 'casual gander' on the thread as well...

Hahaha. Great bants man. You're doing a grand job. :)

Ok someone own up

It's you isn't it..

You just said 'casual gander' on the thread as well...

Hahaha. Great bants man. You're doing a grand job. :)

Yes... Great bants

Â