Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Boom boom boom, let me hear you say Ayyeeww, Ayyewwwww!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Best chant I've heard in ages and it will catch on, congratulations sir!

As for the player, having studied YouTube he seems to score some excellent goals. I've never watched French football, but wow, not a scrappy goal amongst them.

Most of history goals are on the break in some form, but that seems to suit us.

I'm all for it, we could be getting him at a time where he is maturing and that could help improve his reported lack of consistency.

This seems like a calculated gamble, which I am all for. If it works the pay off is enormous. I rather suspect he won't be the only striker we approach either.

Hope it goes through.

My Jordy don't mess around

Because he loves to score

And this I know for sure.

Uh, But will he score some more

Just can't stand to see him

With Bayor.

Don't try to fight the feelin'

'Cause the thought alone is killing me right now..

Uh, thank god for Tom and Tim

For sticking two together

'Cause we don't know how...

UH!

[Chorus:]

A... yew.

A yew.

A... yew.

A Yew.

A... yew.

A Yew.

A... yew.

A Yew.

Just shoe horned the verse to get to the chorus really

Anything more than 3 syllables or "shit on the city" just ain't gonna work

• Like 1

If only someone told Delph how much we were spending!

Delph lasted 17 minutes here in Melbourne against Real Madrid. Carried off on stretcher possible hamstring!!

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

People complain we spend too little - then they say we spend too much - then they say he must be shit cos he is cheap and then they say it's too much as and he is crap and some say not worth the fee.

When we don't spend it's Lerner is pocketing the money or no way will we spend! The club can't win really as it seems fans know the worth of a player more than the people who actually are involved in this on a regular basis. 

Just glad we are spending and on young looking to the future! 

Who cares what the cost is? we won't end up like we did in MON days with overpaid over expensive non-resalable players (unless it is the odd older player)

I thought Arsenal and Newcastle had cornered the market for the best young players in Ligue 1? It seems that is no longer the case.

How about re-working an old chant from the terraces?

"Ayew, Ayew, its up the Holte we go".

I thought Arsenal and Newcastle had cornered the market for the best young players in Ligue 1? It seems that is no longer the case.

How about re-working an old chant from the terraces?

"Ayew, Ayew, its up the Holte we go".

I got there 10 mins before you ;)

Â