Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Have no idea if he is good or not. 8m is a lot of money for us.

especially as on top of this we need another 4 players and have jst 20M left

We really don't know that do we?

No we dont ,  we may need more than 4

It's 17 million euros, so 12 million pounds. The size of the few has Shocked everyone in France, and it's become a bit of a joke. Lets give him a chance though

Riiight, become a national joke in the space of one hour eh?

Jeezus, this place sometimes.......

• Like 1

Have no idea if he is good or not. 8m is a lot of money for us.

especially as on top of this we need another 4 players and have jst 20M left

We really don't know that do we?

No we dont ,  we may need more than 4

Could Clark be leaving? More unexpected departures?

We must really want him if we're willing to pay that much. I think it's a positive signal from the club.

If we signed an English player with similar potential at a similar age we'd be probably paying a lot more.

And hey, at least we can sing "Whooooooooooo ayew" at Norwich fans and Delia Smith when they come to visit us next season! (I'll get me coat....)

Really like the look of this guy....some of the goals later on look very good.  Even his penalties, always sends the keep the wrong way.  Looking forward to seeing him at VP.

Sorry for cross-posting this clip, I am just too excited!!

• Like 1

It's 17 million euros, so 12 million pounds. The size of the few has Shocked everyone in France, and it's become a bit of a joke. Lets give him a chance though

Riiight, become a national joke in the space of one hour eh?

Jeezus, this place sometimes.......

get of your high horse and have a look at a few French football websites for reaction, Ive only commented on what ive read in the past half hour

I can't see it being reported by any of the French papers.

Looks average.. some of his goals were poor goal keeping and penalties... will give him a chance but hardly inspiring

I've watched 2 YouTube clips and saw 2 pens. Not sure why scoring pens is an issue.

Â