Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

My eyes must be playing tricks, I saw loads of varied goals scored in that vid, some of which showed quite impressive footballing vision and athleticism.

Was thinking the same. A few long shots, a few headers, calm 1-1 finishes and some attacking the 6 yard box.

He's a bag of shit, I really hope this isn't true, if the fee was (e)5m, then fine but £12m is a joke

I wish football fans would give opinions and not sit on the fence

Admittedly I'm still drunk from last night, seriously hung over and don't know what I'm talking about!

As long as it's not coming out of my bank account, I couldn't care less how much we pay

Even at the reported 125 million?

that was five minutes ago,  we've increased that now and activated the 250M release clause in his contract

As long as it's not coming out of my bank account, I couldn't care less how much we pay

Even at the reported 125 million?

Euros or pounds?

I refer you to Richard's post. You'll have to ask him whether it's Euros or Pounds. Pounds I'd imagine.

All these Jordans we're signing just brings back memories of the great Jordan Bowery. Why sign a Jordan for €17m when we could just resign J-Bowz for a fraction of that? Fools running this club...

• Like 2

I seriously doubt it and Gyan was only a flop in the sense he didn't want to play for them. He had 1 in 3 when he did and he has more than 1 in 1 since he left (albeit in joke leagues).

If Ayew is anywhere near as good as Gyan then he'll be a good signing.

• Like 3

Because they are both from Ghana so must be similar? Gyan wasn't that bad either, just prefers being the huge fish in small ponds picking up big wages. His goal scoring record for Ghana is very impressive.

Â