Diego Rolan

juteface

As someone has said he's not an out and out striker something we need to replace Benteke and the price tag is extreme for someone who has had only one good season

If he turns out to be gash we will incur a massive loss it would be a gamble and considering the purse strings are so tight we really need to get this replacement right

Never seen him play, but apparently he played out wide a lot and was moved up front last season with a partner, scored 15. Looks decent on the Youtubes.

Only 22.

Edited by abdomlahor

As someone has said he's not an out and out striker something we need to replace Benteke and the price tag is extreme for someone who has had only one good season

If he turns out to be gash we will incur a massive loss it would be a gamble and considering the purse strings are so tight we really need to get this replacement right

No matter who we sign we will be gambling to some extent. There isn't a striker in the world available to Aston Villa that is going to satisfy what you want.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Good player, would actually prefer him to Embolo.

Dunno how true the link is but I'd sign up right now signing Rolan and Adebayor (loan). Rolan would play wider and would be a damm sight better than Gabby or Weimann in those positions. 

Know nothing about him really so no idea what to think about this but I trust our scouting network.

Never seen him play, but apparently he played out wide a lot and was moved up front last season with a partner, scored 15. Looks decent on the Youtubes.

Only 22.

;)

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Looks to be fast, technical, tenacious and fairly direct. On the small side but I think he wouldn't play as a striker for us, more where Grealish/N'Mongbia have been playing.

Edited by lexicon

We are never going to replace Benteke in a month of Sundays. We need to recast the Villa attack in a different mold so we are not relying on a single goalscorer.

If this bloke offers us something different then fabulous, as long as there is also another striker coming.

• Like 2

We are never going to replace Benteke in a month of Sundays. We need to recast the Villa attack in a different mold so we are not relying on a single goalscorer.

If this bloke offers us something different then fabulous, as long as there is also another striker coming.

There is, a chap from Spurs.

There is, a chap from Spurs.
Yeah I'd take Harry Kane, but only if Spurs pay 99% of his wages as I don't like his face.

Kane out!

• Like 1

Â