Diego Rolan

juteface

That'd be cool for options - if we had say, Adebayor or Kozak as the target man, then dependent on who we play, Gil and Grealish or Sinclair and Rolan, or a combination of any of them, I think that'd be pretty good.

Agreed. Gueye says we are going to play 433 and I think Sherwood has realised Gabby and N'Zogbia don't cut it. I'd still hope for a younger forward too along with Adebayor.

Gil and Grealish as you say, give variety for when two quick players like Sinclair and Rolan wouldn't suit.

I think we'd end up in the positive with that lot, as we wouldn't be solely reliant on Benteke and knocking crosses into the box.

I like the look of this one,reminds me of N.dyer but from what I've seen the next level up. If we play with the 3 up top then they all need to be accomplished in their positions unlike gabby/Andy! They all need to chip in so like others have said with this guy and Sinclair plus a centre forward not bad and the option of Grealish/ Gil to mix things up very excited, a hard working team with flair that's all we want!

• Like 1

Foreign name, young and fast which are all the ingredients that Villa love :D  but this one doesnt get me excited from the stats and stuff

In terms of his minutes to goals and assists, he's actually pretty good. 2.5 games per goal, 5.3 per assist, or 1.7 per goal or assist.

Im just glad we are looking at the continent tbh. Far better players out there than the likes of Austin or Ade!

Yup....

After MON basically forgot that people in other countries played football (and Lambert forgot what the actual sport of football was) - its nice to see our manager and his backroom team showing they are willing to spread the net a bit further afield...

Im just glad we are looking at the continent tbh. Far better players out there than the likes of Austin or Ade!

tumblr_mrrey3aPqG1qlwunto1_250.gif?w=950

Do you want me to explain this in more basic English?

Â