Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Still Thibk he will sign before Saturday.

Perhaps Sherwood has adopted the A-Team BA method and given Adebayor a glass of milk to drug him to get him out of London?

It is happening the. Trent?

Why has it taken Adebayor so long to realise Birmingham is a bit of a distance from London? Has it moved?

He was in the same Geography class as David Unsworth.

Manchester is better than Birmingham tbf.

Troll-dad-dancing-smiley-emoticon-1-.gif

• Like 1

I really hope Tim has a plan B, never wanted this guy at Villa park and I still don't....Villa have never payed a player 100k per week and they shouldn't start with a 32yr old word removed who only plays for money.

What do you think most of them play for? The love of the game? Serious question.

Also, who cares WHY he performs. Only that he always has to earn a contract. The next one will be his last too.

• Like 1

I really hope Tim has a plan B, never wanted this guy at Villa park and I still don't....Villa have never payed a player 100k per week and they shouldn't start with a 32yr old word removed who only plays for money.

I disagree, he's spent a lot of his career not playing despite huge wages

No way is he bloody well getting chauffered from Lon to BMH every day for training.

ditto....

When you are attempting to create a winning mentality, togetherness and equality ( as best as is possible) is essential.....Prima Donna activity will challenge this.

Adebayor on song is undoubtedly talented.....but he has enough baggage to know, he can't call top conditions like the elite can.

It is very much a risk for us.....It looks like he maybe taking the ****

lets move on. 

What if it's all bollocks and he's not taking the piss, still move on?

I don't understand why it would drag on so long, in any case.  Someone is taking the piss somewhere and it's 2 days before our first game of the season.  Move on.

What if it's all bollocks and he's not taking the piss, still move on?

I don't understand why it would drag on so long, in any case. Someone is taking the piss somewhere and it's 2 days before our first game of the season. Move on.

To who? That we could get in tomorrow I mean.

If it takes a couple more weeks but he's who they want and they are confident it will get done, crack on. It's a marathon not a sprint.