Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Why do Spurs want rid of him so badly and why did he get almost completely frozen out of their team?

Why does no one else want to sign him? Surely some rich American or Chinese or Russian club would have come in by now, nope just one tenuous link to Palace.

I think he is a wasted talent who could do a job for Tim. But the baggage and nonsense surrounding his career just don't make any of this worth it at all.

• Like 2

Why do Spurs want rid of him so badly and why did he get almost completely frozen out of their team?

Why does no one else want to sign him? Surely some rich American or Chinese or Russian club would have come in by now, nope just one tenuous link to Palace.

I think he is a wasted talent who could do a job for Tim. But the baggage and nonsense surrounding his career just don't make any of this worth it at all.

Has turned down all the big money moves to nothing leagues. Turned down a move to Turkey last week.

My initial enthusiasm for this deal has soured.....Is Adebayor's demands a precursor to what we can expect from his forthcoming behaviour if he signs?

as much as I have faith in Tim ....He might be dodging a bullet here.

Edited by TRO

I'm a great believer that no matter what my thoughts on the player in question, the manager should be given the tools he thinks he needs for the job.

I like Adebayor the player, I also think it's irrelevant. Sherwood wants him, let's go get him.

• Like 1

I caught a bit of Sky Sports News earlier and they had Tony Cascarino comparing Adebayor with Benteke using Football Manager stats. Really, that's what journalism has come to.

I'd like to see Tony Cascarino's FM stats.

Heading - 11

Finishing - 6

Being a Complete F***ing Moron - 21

• Like 2