Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Good thing Major Tim seems to be a strong character.  Either Adebayor plays for him, and we're all sunshine, or he doesn't, and that's that.  I can't see someone like Sherwood being a pushover or a soft touch.  Sherwood's favourites will be whomever works for him and who works hardest.  So, it works out, or Adebayor is a fool we haven't suffered gladly.  The real question is what effect this would have on the team as a whole.

And yeah, I'm kinda warming to the idea.  Sometimes having a crazyfool in your team can be a real injection of something.

Some spurs itk is claiming that we are gonna pay a loan fee of £2.5m and spurs are gonna give that to Adebayor to make up for us paying him reduced wages of £50k per week. Probably bs but it seems this one is close anyway.  

I hope he scores against Spurs and celebrates in front of their word removed fans

I can see it now. He runs the length of the field to the Spurs fans so he can celebrate in front of them...

Whilst Spurs are still his parent club.

Some spurs itk is claiming that we are gonna pay a loan fee of £2.5m and spurs are gonna give that to Adebayor to make up for us paying him reduced wages of £50k per week. Probably bs but it seems this one is close anyway.  

So if we paid him the 100k a week it would be the exact same.

Not to an accountant it's not

Not to an accountant it's not

Not to mention paying him £50k a week stops those in our squad that have one good season from throwing their toys out the pram when we don't give them £100k a week deals.. To some players they will accept it as he's a big name that has been spoiled by the silly money of modern football, but there will always be one or two that rock the boat over such things..

all we need from his to score goals, 10-15 would be enough to be a successful signing as I think that would keep us out of trouble (though I hope other players know they can score next season ;))