Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

If he chipped in with 12 and Kozak, Gabby and another striker got maybe 15 between them that would take us to nearly our entire amount last season

If my aunt had bollocks

Spurs seem desperate to get rid, I wonder why...

Well they are currently at a higher level than us, and want to sign some more class, plus not in the managers plans etc? lol. Man U were also keen to get rid of Van Persie, I wonder why?

Reading their forum in summary.

He's been told no involvement next season .

He's not training - but spending time chilling with his "G's".

Bad behaviour.

Personal problems (ok this is harsh but you don't want a Mrs with baggage).

Saldado was preferred last season.

They are praying Tim takes him off their hands.

CJyL9YIWwAAmxmW.jpg

Can't wait!  :mellow:

Edited by supernova26

If he's told he's got no part then what's the problem with him being with his friends? And preferring soldado shows how stupid they are. They could have had benteke the last 2 years but chose him instead. **** idiots.

• Like 2

It seems very divided on here. Theres no doubting his past achievements but the questions are whether he is 1) The player he was 2) Whether he will be a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

We want players who are hungry for success. 

It seems very divided on here. Theres no doubting his past achievements but the questions are whether he is 1) The player he was 2) Whether he will be a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

We want players who are hungry for success.

I think more and more are warming up to him here. Only a few doubters left. Get onboard Paul!

• Like 1

Some spurs itk is claiming that we are gonna pay a loan fee of £2.5m and spurs are gonna give that to Adebayor to make up for us paying him reduced wages of £50k per week. Probably bs but it seems this one is close anyway.

So if we paid him the 100k a week it would be the exact same.

Not to an accountant it's not

Am I missing something. A loan fee of £2.5m and 50k wages is about £5m so is 100k a week going on a years loan. As mentioned doing it that way also helps keep him in our wage structure.