Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

He'll do a job for us. I'm expecting more Robbie Keane than any of this lot:

article-2271583-17472E9E000005DC-377_634

I can't even remember who this guy is

Dawkins.

It's best not to remember.

Surprised this isn't sewn up yet with TS's contacts and history.

I suspect he's one of these players that wants paying a wage.

I can see this signings dragging on until the last day of the window.

Villa: "We'll pay you £1m and contribute £30k p/w"

Spurs: "How about £2m and £70k p/w"

Villa: "No"

..... Wait a week and negotiate again.

If Spurs don't agree with us (or another team), then they'll end up with a player they don't want, costing them £100k p/w for another year. It's a game of who will give in first, I reckon.

5KekEJy.gif

In fairness, he proper nailed it.

(Edit: Of course, imagine our reaction if Delph did this ;))

Kinell, it's amazing adults can react like that. What a pathetic bunch of clearings in the woods.
Would love it if he scored for us against citeh and did that to Fabian right in his face !
  • Like 1

5KekEJy.gif

In fairness, he proper nailed it.

(Edit: Of course, imagine our reaction if Delph did this ;))

Kinell, it's amazing adults can react like that. What a pathetic bunch of clearings in the woods.

I'm sure it's that celebration that if you watch the extended footage of the arsenal fans one of them tries to climb over a gate to get to him, problem is he steps on the gate to get over it, and it swings open... It's hilarious

And they look like dickheads but you're right if delph did that to us we'd be exactly the same

When he's at it he's full of himself, the more we see of that the better...that wouldn't be a bad thing for some of the guys in the squad to pick up on. He clearly knows he has ability so let's hope the coaching staff can get him playing well if we get him.

If he gets a few goals & celebrate like that he'll soon become a favourite, imagine him grabbing a winner vs one of his former clubs. Would be amazing!

Edited by mightysasquatch

I'm kind of excited at the prospect of him coming here. I'm convinced he'll be a hit.

Same. Upfront with Ayew potentially, could be exciting

If it's not going to cripple us financially and Sherwood thinks he can get the best out of him then OK. It could work out as pretty shrewd business. It's a bit of a stop gap given his age but to sign someone of his ability at 25 would be costing us about £20m. Unfortunately we have a lot of other positions we need to fill with quality (not least another striker). 

I like the idea of a loan. My fear with Adebayor is that he gets a long, big contract and then we're stuck with him when he's got bored. 

• Like 1