Mark Bunn

villan_007

My boss at work is a Blades fan, he told me that Bunn was woeful when he played for them and seemed shocked we'd even buy him in as a no. 2. I guess we'll see, hopefully he will have improved by then.

• Like 1

To me this is a sign of where we are as a club. Sure, he is not a guy that will engender a groundswell of positivity, nor is he the clown that some on here would have you believe. He is by all accounts a good pro who will do a job. Not sure who we could have attracted as a squad/back up that would be much of an improvement. We are after all a 17th placed Prem team who continually under invest in it's playing staff. Welcome aboard Mark. I sincerely hope your goalkeeping is better than your singing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played full 90 mins tonight, clean sheet and seems to command area well. Made a few saves and no mistakes..... Pretty happy with him as a number 2, good business it seems to me.

Obviously only 1 game but none the less, positivity for once haha.

• 4 weeks later...

One of the strikers was a worldie apparently but he also brought down a player for a penalty so not the best judgement.

It was a great strike but he seemed to take an eternity to actually move before attempting to save it. May have just been the camera angle though.

Â