Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I think we got a real top player

Definitely, just has that familiar air about it; Quality player with not much else around him who will inevitably become frustrated at playing at a lower level than he deserves. Really need to have a positive couple of weeks now inbound-wise. Lets build a proper team. Please McGrath

I think what can instantly be taken, regardless of who we were playing, is that his awareness is incredible. I can see why he got the most interceptions last season.

Edited by samjp26

Jordan was a man who knew he was a winner

and he's really really fast 

Jordan is a man who came up to the Villa

no defenders will get past

LEFT BACK, LEFT BACK 

left back is Jordan Amavi

To the Beatles  Get Back

Change this to no attackers will get past. 

Great attempt though, had it in my head all day. 

He has already said he is using us as a stepping stone....well as much as that hurts, he is at least up front and it also suggests he is going to be half decent.....sorry talking about Gueye.

Edited by TRO

He has already said he is using us as a stepping stone....well as much as that hurts, he is at least up front and it also suggests he is going to be half decent.....sorry talking about Gueye.

Who is using us as a stepping stone, Amavi or Gueye? Or both?

I think we Baker plans on using Amavi as a stepping stone so that he can get his head in even more balls...

Or was it that we are using them to jump to a higher position..

Wait a tick, I'll work it out soon...

Gueye....... sorry wrong thread

Â