Dennis Praet

PieFacE

I hear Anderlecht are about to sign Boussoufa, so they might me more willing to let him go.

I'm sure that name was also linked to us in the past, wasn't he supposed to be a major prospect at some point?

That I don't know. He was a youth player at Chelsea, but I don't think he ever played a senior game.

Interesting development, The chairman confirms Praet wants to leave Anderlecht.

However Praet preys on a transfer. Clubs such as Aston Villa and Sevilla are in the running, however great his entourage to the asking price of 15 million euros too much. But when Boussoufa comes, the number 10 may actually leave in January. "Praet wants to leave, 'agrees Vanden Stock. "But he should think carefully. If he but to this or that club can, Dennis would not be better to stay another year in Anderlecht? We also want the right price, for what Sevilla now provides for the Belgian Golden Shoe is ridiculous. "

Mbark Boussoufa close to a return to Anderlecht. He agreed to a salary of nearly 2 million euros which can be paid even competitive and its transfer rate is already below 4 million. Yet it must be negotiated with Lokomotiv Moscow. "Look, when Boussoufa our Belgian and perhaps can give a European title, I say yes. All should we be able to set up a structure. He only has one year contract with Lokomotiv and so we're going to pay exorbitant amounts for a 31-year-old. That is not our policy. Our coach may have been crazy about him, Besnik is crazy about every top player. I'm not saying Boussoufa and Praet can not together, but Boussoufa should not block Praet. "

http://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150725_01790832

Yes pretty sure we were linked with him a few seasons ago

We were linked to him under MON, which lead to us watching all his YouTube videos of his insane trickery! I remember a couple of clips of him standing on top of the ball while he had an opponent in front of him.

Obviously, we didn't sign him, and MON preferred Stewart Downing or someone similar.

Gil is completely wasted out wide. Needs to be played in the 'hole' behind a striker, or preferably two strikers

Ye, I thought he looked good in that role during the early pre-season games.  Plays some lovely little through balls

Gil is completely wasted out wide. Needs to be played in the 'hole' behind a striker, or preferably two strikers

Ye, I thought he looked good in that role during the early pre-season games. Plays some lovely little through balls
All well and good, but look who they went too... :) (I do love Gabby even if he can't score in a monkey brothel with a banana hanging out his fly)
  • Like 2

Looks like Praet will go to Sevilla then if their owner is saying they're interested.

Very much to me like we were offered him by his agent, we had a look and didn't pursue the interest. We haven't signed anyone else yet for that position so who knows.

Looks like Praet will go to Sevilla then if their owner is saying they're interested.

There are a lot of Belgians in England now he may want to join them. Plus the financial clout of the prem will turn a lot of heads, Sevilla may not be able to compete.

Â