Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Richards was signed as a CB though. It would probably be more like

918cc61a3509a839aaf39dd11b49d7de.png

Puts a whole lot of defensive responsibility on Gueye though. Which is why this signing doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, if it does indeed happen. Suppose he can play wide in a 4-2-3-1, but then that would mean Okore or Clark being left out at the back.

Take out one of Gil/Grealish and put in Westwood/Sanchez and it would be a solid line up. Although I always thought Praet was an attacking midfielder but people on here seem to be having him down as a centre midfielder? Does anyone know the truth on this?

Have we been playing 3 at the back in pre-season?

No, not once.

No, not once. It's been 442, 4231 & 4411

All over Twitter (yes I know) that we have got Praet.

Edited by mightysasquatch
  • Like 1

No, not once.

No, not once. It's been 442, 4231 & 4411

All over Twitter (yes I know) that we have got Praet.

Anyone reliable reporting it?

• Like 1

All that's on Twitter is people talking about Richard's suggestive post on here. One guy said Richard has confirmed it and people ran with that. Nothing to see.

Yeah saw it that way too, but hope Richard is right. Wonder who that Nixon fella was referring to

And I thought Lambert was a football hipster.

I've forgotten what it feels like to have heard of a player we're linked to :D

Exciting stuff when they're highly rated

I think both him and Darder could still sign.

Sherwood said Gill would get much more pitch time, but he hasn't said anything about Grealish, who after his summer antics might not necessarily start the season in the team.  Plus if we are going to play a system with two no.10 roles it would be sensible to have more than just the two in the starting line up.

Im sure I saw him play about 2/3 years ago on Sky in a Champions League qualifier, think it was a cypriot team and he looked like a player

was a young lad in midfield running it so could have been him

Puts a whole lot of defensive responsibility on Gueye though. Which is why this signing doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, if it does indeed happen. Suppose he can play wide in a 4-2-3-1, but then that would mean Okore or Clark being left out at the back.

How do you change it to villa colours stuck on red for me?

How do you change it to villa colours stuck on red for me?

Colour palette at the top.

Â