Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Seb Larsson is the greatest pointing the PL has ever seen bar none.

You don't know your born, back in 2002/3 was the pinnacle of kinsellas career, some games he was a bit quite granted, lumbering around the pitch, then out of nowhere he'd pull out a **** beauty and point to the corner flag, the holte end would go wild. Gave you goosebumps. 

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Haha 3

On 05/01/2019 at 11:00, Jimzk5 said:

You don't know your born, back in 2002/3 was the pinnacle of kinsellas career, some games he was a bit quite granted, lumbering around the pitch, then out of nowhere he'd pull out a **** beauty and point to the corner flag, the holte end would go wild. Gave you goosebumps. 

Also known as The Crab. Could only pass sideways.

That tradition still lives on with most of our squad unfortunately. 

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Andre Wisdom makes Hutton look good

i forgot to hit post on mine but I saw the first part of the half and he was really bad. 😂gave away a penalty within the first minute (though was eventually called offsides)

Edited by Villaphan04

Kompany to be offered an extension by City!? He's never been good positionally, far too easy to drag out by clever players. Used to get by on strength and pace, but now his legs have gone all he's going to offer is getting in the way of youngsters getting game time. 

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Wisdom one of those awful centre backs with a mistake in them every game so is pushed to fullback and makes a career at RB despite have no discernible talent with a football.

He set a pretty nasty tackle on Alioski, so I don't mind him. There's something utterly unlikable about Alioski, he's obviously very good at this level, but looks and behaves like a word removed.

• Like 2

Â