Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

On 14/12/2018 at 05:22, blandy said:

I think if people rate him on his form and performances at Man U then he’s overrated, but what I’m saying is that’s at least as much down to wrong place wrong time as his ability. He’s a magnificently gifted footballer in the wrong place, so people seem to think he’s average, but he’s not. IMO. 

A magnificently gifted footballer doesn’t have as many shit games as him. A quality player looks the part week in, week out, in any side.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s made 3 starts and 11 sub appearances. One goal and no assists. 

And he’s 22. Still young, but this isn’t an 18 year old we’re talking about. 

I'm certain he's set goals up. MOTD even did a piece on how his end product had improved a few weeks ago.

Not saying he's amazing player by any means but he's played his part in Wolves being top 8.

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'm certain he's set goals up. MOTD even did a piece on how his end product had improved a few weeks ago.

Not saying he's amazing player by any means but he's played his part in Wolves being top 8.

Not according to WhoScored he hasn’t, in the league anyway.

He starts occasionally and then gets 30 minutes every now and then. One of those players who seems to have the nack of looking dangerous but doing very little.

27 minutes ago, penguin said:

Not according to WhoScored he hasn’t, in the league anyway.

He starts occasionally and then gets 30 minutes every now and then. One of those players who seems to have the nack of looking dangerous but doing very little.

Ahh I'm probably confusing a little with his second half at Boro last season as he set up a fair few goals for Bamford.

Still too soon to call anyway. Doubt he'll end up back at Barca anytime soon but can see him developing into a good player for Wolves level club challenging for europa league.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

A magnificently gifted footballer doesn’t have as many shit games as him. A quality player looks the part week in, week out, in any side.

Completely disagree in this instance. Players can have dips in form due to all kinds of reasons, played out of position, or out of natural role, problems at home, not getting on with the manager or coaches, recovery from injury, or like I say with Pogba being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Ahh I'm probably confusing a little with his second half at Boro last season as he set up a fair few goals for Bamford.

Still too soon to call anyway. Doubt he'll end up back at Barca anytime soon but can see him developing into a good player for Wolves level club challenging for europa league.

For me I think he is a bit of a limited player in some aspects. He reminds me of a Milan Baros where he just gets the ball and just runs. Occasionally you'll see an assist from him but I do not see much more than that.

I didn't like his attitude thinking he was better than he is that we witnessed when he was here with us, but to get from Championship M'boro to 8th in the PL with Wolves at this moment in time, he has done something right but I still feel he is a bit of a two trick pony.

9 hours ago, blandy said:

Completely disagree in this instance. Players can have dips in form due to all kinds of reasons, played out of position, or out of natural role, problems at home, not getting on with the manager or coaches, recovery from injury, or like I say with Pogba being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Dip in form yes, but Pogba goes months as a passenger in an average side.

Truly gifted players looks good even in the dip, and magnificent when it all comes together.

Pogba seriously over rated.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Koscielny is dogshit. Not just because he is rusty after injury. He has always been dogshit.

one of most overhyped defenders in recent seasons, always had a mistake in him

• Like 2

Seriously, was going to post in the game's gone thread.
Are goalkeepers not coached anymore to jump and catch a **** football.

A terrible floaty ball with no pace on it that hangs in the air for an age, and you think "keeper's all day, terrible."........and he still gets nowhere near it.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Haha 1

Â