Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Just now, VillaChris said:

Somehow. One of the blocks was just him turning his back and the ball hitting him, he is a man mountain so quite a target to hit it past.

Him and Morrison are woeful in most other aspects. (and Bennett) Good job for them Etheridge is having a brilliant season.

:crylaugh:.. I must have caught Cardiff highlights on one of his good days.

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Surely mentioned before but Joe Hart finally dropped from Burnley's team, expect an upturn in clean sheets now.

One of the most over rated players of all time. Consistenly shit throughout his career but there's a myth about that he used to be good. He never was. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, villa89 said:

One of the most over rated players of all time. Consistenly shit throughout his career but there's a myth about that he used to be good. He never was. 

He was, at times he was very good, but he has been shot to shit for a number of years 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yerry Mina the Colombian Zat Knight. Accident waiting to happen 

He's impressed me when I've seen Everton. Played in their 0-0 at Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool which were obviously their two best defensive performances of the season. Obviously a threat from corners aswell.

Should be starting as Zouma ain't same since his bad injury at Chelsea and Keane never convinced since leaving Burnley.

12 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Also walcott is very poor. Never rated him but very bad now. 

Never had the basic skill or ability required to be a footballer. Pace was his only attribute. The youth team coaches at Southampton didn't rate him.

• Like 1

Walcott is very much a flatter to deceive player. Plays a few good games and then all "the he should be in England squad" talk comes up and then he goes missing for next two months.

Probably the sort of signing we'd have made if we'd been promoted last season.

On 30/12/2018 at 15:44, villa89 said:

Honestly I think the myth is that he's always been shit.

He's always been overrated. But he's not always been this bad. He had a couple of seasons for Man City where he was pretty good. Just always well short of that top level.

He is wank now though.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

If it came down to a battle of pointing skills. Jordan Henderson could out point Glenn Whelan

All hail the pointy goat

image.thumb.png.a4d9af624339e509b11415e0b0569f21.png

Â